valentines day (𝓇𝑒𝓃𝑒é)

* this chapter contains smut

⌝⋆ ˚ ˚ ⌝⋆ ˚ ˚ ⌝⋆ ˚

I was sitting in a crowded room. While Reneé was doing a business meeting. The only good thing about this meeting was that it was in a bar. It was more of a lounge bar. So the atmosphere was chill but also professional. We had never been here before. It had soft lighting with concrete flooring. Reneé was here to go over her ideas for her next album, which included her tour and the release dates for upcoming projects.

There were many people in the room, from producers to tour managers. I would say roughly 50 people were in here. The entire night Reneé had been moving from table to table. Going over the specifics. So she wasn't able to be around me much. Which usually didn't bother me. Unfortunately today it did since it was Valentine's Day. One of the romantic days for couples.

So I would have preferred spending Valentine's Day alone with my girlfriend. Not sitting in a crowded room as Reneé and the tour manager went back in forth. I found myself growing bored of their conversation. So I made my way outside for air. Feeling the light breeze of air hit my face. On my way out I looked back to see if Reneé was paying attention. Which she wasn't she was so deep into her conversation. She hadn't even recognized I left.

As I walked outside I saw a couple. Their fingers intertwined as they walked by. You could tell they had just come back from dinner. It was sweet seeing them happy. I could hear distant laughs as they passed by. Yes, Reneé had gotten me a gift earlier. Which I liked but I wanted to be with her, not a gift.

I glared at the couple wishing it was Reneé and I. After that encounter, I went back inside. Reneé was talking to her producers, but there was still an hour remaining. So I made my way over to the bar. Which had many extravagant choices but I went the basic route. Ordering a vodka diet coke.

I tried passing the time by going on my phone. Which only entertained me for a couple of minutes. Since when I opened social media it was full of couples. It aggravated me that I wasn't spending Valentine's Day like them. My girlfriend was sitting in the same room as me and wasn't even acknowledging my existence. So I shut off my phone and sat beside my girlfriend again.

She recognized my presence this time by rubbing her thumb over my thigh lightly. I found myself enjoying it a little too much. Slightly pushing Reneé's hand up my bare thigh. It excite me for the first time today my girlfriend was paying attention.

My cheeks grew warm as she went along. She was sitting across from her producer. So he couldn't see under the table. After a few minutes of Reneé fondling up my skirt. She kept lightly grazing her hands over my underwear.

Causing my breath to hitch at each growing minute. They continued their conversation about the vision of the new album and how this time around it would be different than Snow Angel. However, I was sitting right next to them. I was barely listening to what they were saying.

The only thing I could focus on was my girlfriend teasing me. I decided I needed more. I couldn't handle her teasing anymore. So I went into the bathroom. Then I sent her a message waiting for her to come.

It didn't take Reneé long to come into the bathroom. I asked her why she had been ignoring me most of the day. She put her hand on my cheek "Baby I didn't even realize I was doing it." I replied, "I know you didn't but it's 6:30 pm and we are spending Valentine's Day here." She apologized and said we could spend tomorrow together. I forgave her as soon looked at me with those green eyes "Can I show you how sorry I really am?"

She connected our lips together. It was soft and passionate. Her hands went down to my ass. Her palms began gripping. Which just sent a moan to roll off my tongue. Once I did that it was her way of knowing I needed more. Then she lifted me onto the counter. Standing in between my legs. She lifted my shirt over my head. Leaving me with my bra still on.

While still leaving her soft kisses down my neck. Soon after they turned into hickeys. Soft at first but the pressure increased as she was met with my boobs. The pressure caused me to bite my lip from the pleasure. She had gotten down to my boobs. Then unclipped my bra and I watched her eyes widen. She began sucking on one breast. While her finger rolled against my other nipple. Looking up at me to see how much I was enjoying it.

Which only made my moans louder. When I noticed she was looking at me. I wasn't able to contain them as much. Since we didn't want people to hear. Reneé pulled away for a moment "Shh baby we don't have anyone to hear right?" I nodded my head. She pulled my skirt down setting it on the counter. Then taking a moment to admire my body. Then began leaving small trails down my stomach. Which eventually led to my panties. She began kissing through the panties. Running her fingers along my slits.

As she saw how needy I was she pulled my panties down. Immediately connecting to my center. As she sucked my clit. Causing me to throw my head back. My head banged against the mirror. I was so focused on how Reneé was making me feel it didn't bother me. I brushed her hair back as she kept sucking. She licked my slits spreading my legs a little further to allow for more access.

She took her fingers that were once digging into my thigh and placed them in my mouth. As she felt her fingers were wet enough. She slid her fingers inside my entrance. Causing the moans to slip off my tongue "fuck that feels so good." She was going slow at first. Just trying to savor the moment. To try and show her girlfriend she was sorry for ignoring her. Then increasing the speed as she noticed my high coming down.

She looks up "Baby look at yourself in the mirror look at how pretty you look." I glance at the mirror other mirror across the room. Admiring the view of Reneé's fingers pounding into me. My back started to arch from Reneé's fingers, which led my moans to increase. Not being able to contain them as well anymore. Reneé had to put her hand over my mouth "Come on baby ride my fingers."

As I slightly rode her finger moaning into her cupped hand. I squinted my eyes and released myself. Causing Reneé's fingers to be drenched.
She cleaned up her hand and then wiped me up. I was just recovering from getting fingered. I took a deep breath.

Reneé helped me put my clothes back on before connecting our lips together. She smirked "See I showed you how sorry I was." I rolled my eyes "happy valentine's day" before leaving a small peck on her lips. Pulling her out of the bathroom back into the meeting.

A/N I hope you guys liked this chapter. I quickly wrote it up last night happy valentine's day i love you all. thank you so much for 1k views!! <3 don't forget to like!