let them see (𝓇𝑒𝑔𝒾𝓃𝒶)

request from myscarlettwitch
               *chapter contains smut

⌝⋆ ˚ ˚ ⌝⋆ ˚ ˚ ⌝⋆ ˚

Regina and I are sitting on her bed and I grasp her hand "Reggie I think we should break up." She looks at me with tears welling in her eyes "What do you mean?" I look down not being able to maintain eye contact "Just  until-." She quickly pulls her hand "No! It's not happening." I sigh knowing we both want this relationship there's just one problem.

Regina gets jealous very easily. Most of the time I'm able to deal with it. Other times it gets  out of control. Last week Cady invited me to help her pick out a Halloween costume. It was her first Halloween party and she wanted to make sure she looked good.

She only asked me to come because the Plastics would've told her to wear something "slutty." As Cady called it so I helped her out.When Regina found out Cady and I went she was furious. Usually, we would all hang out together. So when I was alone with Cady, Regina wasn't happy.

She kept saying Cady was trying to get with me. I tried reassuring her that Cady only saw me as a friend and even if she didn't I didn't want her. Which only resulted in her ignoring me for three days. Anytime I would attempt to talk to her during her three-day silent treatment. She would tell me to go talk to my new girlfriend.

Although Regina got over the incident, she still made it her mission to show Cady I was hers by being extra clingy, constantly showing PDA, and being rude to Cady. It got to a point where Regina, was so caught up with showing me off she hadn't realized I was getting annoyed. I adored my girlfriend but her pettiness had become too much. So I thought if we broke up for a while Regina would change.

I wiped the tears off Regina's cheek. "Reggie, I didn't say it had to be permanent," She shook her head "Not happening." I told her, "I just think you have some things to work on." That did nothing but make her sob more. I pulled her into a hug then I began crying. Until she finally said, "Fine only for a little while."

I kissed the top of her head "We can still be friends." She pulled her head away "Obviously, there's no way you're getting rid of me that easily." I laughed knowing I could never get rid of Regina. After that day things became slightly different. Occasionally Regina would slip up and forget we weren't dating and call me baby or get a little touchy.

It wasn't your average breakup it was a mutual agreement. We saw each other every day and knew we would get back together.  I noticed Regina had been working on herself. She was being less bitchy. She had even stopped being so mean to Cady. When Regina and I first broke up Cady would joke around saying we can finally date now.

I always shot it down because I assumed she was joking. Until I realized she wasn't joking anymore. It seemed like she had developed a crush on me. I brushed it off because I still had feelings for Regina.I had been thinking of the whole situation with Regina. Since someone was already trying to get with me, I couldn't help but wonder if someone was trying to get with her.

I tried to put my thoughts at ease by thinking of Halloween. At lunch, our entire topic was the Halloween party. Gretchen asked what everyone's costume was. Regina said, "You guys will have to wait and see." After that Gretchen kept trying to guess her costume but soon after gave up because Regina wouldn't budge.

She asked, Karen "What about you Karen?" Karen placed her apple down and smiled "A mouse." Then Gretchen turned to Cady "Cady?" I looked over at Regina and she looked annoyed. Although she had been nicer to Cady I knew the Halloween costume conversation would trigger her memory of why we broke up.