kisses and betrayal part 2 (𝓇𝑒𝑔𝒾𝓃𝒶)

‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ - - ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ - - ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵

*flash back to summer
   It was a hot summer night Regina and I were doing each other's makeup. I spent almost every day of summer with her. Like any other day, we were having a sleepover at her house. I did a black eyeliner on Regina. Meanwhile, she put a pink glittery eyeshadow on me. Then we both looked in the mirror and revealed ourselves.

   I started laughing because I wasn't used to wearing a pink eyeshadow. Regina liked the eyeliner. Which soon became part of her everyday makeup. We laid down on her bed facing towards each other. Regina asked, "Do you think the eyeliner looks good." I brushed her hair back "Yeah it looks hot." I was close enough to Regina that I could smell her perfume.

   It was a blend of vanilla and rose an expensive scent her dad had bought for her. We just looked into each other's eyes for a moment. Then her phone started ringing in between us. I looked down and saw Aaron calling her. She didn't even flinch. That's when I pushed the phone towards her "You should answer that." She rolled her eyes and denied his call "fuck him." That's when she placed her phone on the bedside table. I wasn't an Aaron fan by any means. He was nice but always said Regina and I spent too much together.

   Regina was obsessed with him that summer. So when she declined the call I was confused. "Regina don't you think thats rude-." Before I could finish what I was saying she kissed me. I wasn't expecting it but I kissed her back. As soon as I felt her soft lips touch mine I knew it felt right. Regina lightly grabbed the back of my head deepening the kiss. Then she suddenly pulled away and sat up.

   When she pulled away I immediately knew something was wrong. I touched her arm "Reggie what's wrong?" She didn't say anything she just kept looking down. Then I went to her side of the bed. I sat near her "Reggie?" This time she muttered something. I couldn't hear what she said "what?" Then she repeated herself. This time I heard her.

A sentence that would replay in my head. Still looking down she said, "Get out you dyke." I put my hand on her again "Reggie." This time her head was buried into her knees. When I tried pulling her hair back to reveal her face, she had hot tears streaming down her face "Get out." I quickly grabbed my things but before I turned the door handle I looked back. I could hear her sobbing. I ran down her stairs and practically sprinted to my car.

   Once I got in my car I pulled out of her driveway. Tears kept running down my face. When I got home I went straight to my bedroom. I didn't understand why Regina said that. She kissed me first. Then she pulled away and yelled at me. Then she was crying about it? I soon remembered I left one of my favorite necklaces "fuck."

   I tried to talk to Regina after a couple of days. Assuming that she calmed down and we could talk it out. When I tried calling her she wouldn't answer. I had sent her endless texts begging her to just call me. She never blocked me though so I knew she saw my texts. Two weeks before school started I went to her house. I was ready to forgive her.

   I thought it over to myself. Maybe Regina was projecting her thoughts onto me. When she called me a dyke maybe she didn't mean it. That's when I decided I would just go over to her house. I pulled into her driveway and started making my way towards her front door. I rang the doorbell and her mom answered. I knew Regina wouldn't have told her mom what happened.

   She let me in and I made my way to Regina's room. As I approached her door I noticed it was cracked. That's when I saw Regina. She wasn't alone she was with Aaron. They were on her bed making out. I saw Aaron's hands tangled up in Regina's hair. Regina didn't look like she was enjoying their makeout session much.  It still made me jealous, very jealous. Regina made eye contact with me we just looked at each other for a moment then I walked away.