Chapter 15: Bonding

Jensen: "Wanna take a swim before we go back and cool off?"

Jo: "That sounds great actually."

This water is nice. It feels so good to my skin and damn does she look good with it dripping off her body. I wish she hadn't put that bathing suit cover on. Nice it's netted and I can still see her beautiful skin. Every time I'm around her I am on fire inside and she has no idea that I can't get enough of her. The kiss in the barn before was the most desire I have ever felt and I almost touched her in a way she hasn't invited yet. I'll be careful not to do that because I can tell she isn't ready for that. I'm going to kiss her when we step out of this creek.

She looks so pretty shaking the water off. I just want to touch her. I take her in my arms and hug her and I swear she just sinks into my chest. It's like she has never been hugged before. I want to hold her forever. I can't help but want to keep her safe always. How in the world do I tell her what we are? I'll cross that bridge when we get there. Right now looking into her eyes I have to kiss her.

I'm kissing her so deeply and I can feel my blood rushing inside my body. My lycan just growled lowly. I feel her kiss deepen and she sighs under me. I grab her up and put her around me. She likes this I know because she just wrapped her legs around my waist. Calm down Jensen calm down. Don't get too excited and hurt her. I can do this. My goddess, I can't wait to feel her.

I set her down and squat down to look into her eyes. I want to see her desire for me and taste it in her kiss. Her eyes are shimmering. I've never seen that before. It has to be her lycan showing me she wants me to. I turn her around and lift her hair pulling her to me. I lick her neck and blow just enough for it to feel cool to her and I feel her shudder in my arms. I can see the chills on her arms. I turn her back to me and I have got to tell her how I feel. "I can't wait to make love to you. I don't care if I have to wait 5 years until you're ready I'll wait." She told me not to hold my breath but to keep kissing her like this. I intend to.

We have to stop or people will start to wonder where we are so we head back. I think I will tell her soon about our history and what she has to look forward to on her 18th birthday. I don't know how else she will know. Who else would tell her? I could let the Alpha know and he would do it or have the Dr do it, but I think she will take it from me better than either of those two. I believe she will accept her truth and thrive in our pack. I don't know though how she will deal with telling Leslie, but I'll help her in any way I can. I need to make sure she isn't surprised by the shift and that she knows to listen when her lycan starts communicating with her. Maybe it already has and she isn't even aware. Soon. We will talk soon.

******

I'm so out of breath. Breathe in 1,2,3 Out 1,2,3. Breathe in.....what's that? sniff sniff It's Jo. What's she doing out here near the barn so late?

I sneak around the corner of the barn and I see her walking toward the goat pen. She seems to just be out and walking. This is going to be fun.

I'm going to sneak up on her and see if I can scare her again. "Gotcha!"

Damnit she caught me hahaha. She's figuring me out. Or her lycan hearing and smell are coming in. I'm going to find a way to work it into our conversation tonight.

*******

"Jo I promised I would be honest with you always. What if I wanted to tell you something I wasn't sure you would want to hear? Would you want to hear it anyway, or would you rather me not tell you?" I ask her

"Well, that's a trick question because if I knew you had something to tell me of course I would want you to, but if I didn't ever know that then I wouldn't be missing anything, right? But now you have said that so I know there is something. Spill."

********

She didn't take it as badly as I thought she would. I only had to release a little bit of my aura onto her to keep her calm and I was really worried that she would just bolt. I didn't want to control her reaction so it could be her own. That vampire thing was not cool. I hope she didn't mean that.

I need to be able to answer all the questions she's going to have when we talk tomorrow. Maybe I should go over this with Doc tomorrow and get better prepared. My run this evening really relieved a lot of the pressure I've been under. I should have done this last week after the first kiss. I have to be careful now that she knows because it will be much easier to lose control when I'm alone with her. My lycan wants her worse than I do.

*I'm thinking about you.*

She just opened a mind link! I'm so proud, hell yeah Jo. Oh my gosh, and she's thinking about me? This late too so that's a good sign.

*I'm thinking about you too.*

*What are you thinking about?*

Should I tell her? No way. She's playing games

*You first.*

What the hell? I am instantly hard. Did she just send me an actual fantasy? How did she do that? I haven't ever even heard of that before. She was so wet. I can imagine touching her like that and making her orgasm. She is so beautiful in that state. So much pleasure in her sighs. I'm going to try to send her what I'm feeling like that. *You have to stop that girl or I'll be coming through your window.*

*No! Leslie shares my room.*

*I'll make it happen sometime when she's away. You don't have to do anything. I won't do anything you don't want me to do. But I would like to do what you sent to my head. I want to make you feel that way. Will you touch yourself now?"

She is so sexy. I want to guide her this time. I don't know what she is comfortable with so how far do I go? Maybe this could trigger something. I should be careful. *Touch yourself in the place you wish I was touching you. Show me the spot that feels good. I'm going to touch you there someday and I want you to show me what you like.*

I am so turned on by this. I send her my feelings as I relieve my own desire as well and we get off at the same time. I will be a mess when I can touch her. I'll wait as long as she needs me to but I feel like she is healing from some terrible past. She is healing though. I see it and this will fill some voids for her and help her heal even more. Lycan lust is part of what heals us not only physically but also, emotionally. She will thrive now. I am going to make her always desire me. I'll give her anything she pleases.