Chapter 17: Our Next Encounter

My list of questions for Jensen just keeps getting longer. What happens when you shift and does it hurt? How do I find out more about my parents and which one made me this way? What does he mean by royalty? Casper had said that too. Aren't werewolves supposed to be in a pack and the list just goes on? It's probably too much to ask in one setting. I have been online looking up things about lycan folklore and some of that stuff just seems outrageous. It can't all be true. Some of the stories are hideous and explain a lot of violence and murder. I remember Jensen saying that people had thought they were evil in the beginning. I need facts and that is what tonight is about.

*******

I know that I am going to be searching for facts this evening and asking for pieces of my history from Jensen. I still need to look good though. I need to feel confident more than ever right now and surprisingly it's coming quite easily. Casper is very encouraging and makes me feel beautiful. I notice I seem to be glowing a little bit even before I apply my make-up. I'm going to look fine tonight when I go out for my walk.

I showered and shaved earlier and mentioned to Becky I was going to be out in the lower yard barn office writing in my journal and that I would check in later. I assured her not to worry about me and she told me she wasn't worried and to take her cell phone to call the house phone if I was going to be late or needed anything. This was a huge sign she trusted me as being late wasn't an option normally. I even put on my lashes, and feeling a little frisky from Casper's whispers, didn't wear any panties.

******

Jensen

The clean crisp air carries the scent of rain on her shoulders. Clouds are slowly moving in and starting to blot out any light in the sky. It's gorgeous with a small breeze blowing. I feel a shiver run up my spine as I feel her presence coming closer to me. I'm trying to breathe through my mouth because she smells so delicious and I promised to be serious with her tonight. Tom is my lycan and he told me to make sure I brought paper and a pencil to make notes of anything I couldn't answer to take to alpha. Dr. Reynolds had given me quite the run down this morning of possible things she may want to know. I hope I can remember everything. I know when I look at her I will want nothing more than to grab her up.

"Hey there handsome." I hear her say

I turn around and my heart leaps in my chest. She's so beautiful. I don't know if she is trying to kill me or what. How can she show up here looking like that if she wants me to answer questions?

"What the hell Jo?" I say pleadingly as my mouth waters at the sight of her.

"What? What's wrong? Do I have something on my face?" She teases me and taunts me as she turns slightly sideways, looks up at me through her lashes, and bats her eyes.

She didn't come down here just to ask questions and she's letting me know it. I wonder what she wants first? She licks her lips and walks into the office of the barn looking at me over her shoulder. I know what I'm going to give her first. Tom wants to taste her as much as I do and it's high time we see if she has heard from her lycan. Her scent is different and she has a lust in her eyes I hadn't seen before. If her lycan is leading her to do things she's not comfortable with I need to know that so I don't do anything she will regret.

I fall behind just a bit giving her time to get into the office before me. I took off my T-shirt and walk in behind her. *Tom, don't go too far and see if you can get any kind of answers from her lycan ok?*

*You got it Jens but if she wants it I can't stop it.*

*I mean it Tom, not without my ok. Got it?* *Got it.*

Tom isn't happy with not going in all hot and heavy but I can't let this go too far if Jo isn't ready.

I walk into the office and she's sitting on the desk. I swear she has read a book or watched a show to tell her what to do here. She is chewing bubble gum and she blows the sexiest bubble while looking me straight in the eyes. I am going to have a really hard time not taking her. No pun intended. I walk to her and she is looking me up and down. I go to her and stand in between her legs. I can feel her knees on my hips and I swear I can feel her warmth from 6 inches away. I won't move forward in any way from here until she shows me what she wants.