Jungkook

Show me some support and comments between the lines so that helps me to continue with this story

ENJOY!!!

"Bring them in."

He barked the last statement in Italian.

A commotion erupted just outside the door, and a wave of fear washed over me when a huge guy wearing camouflage pants and dog tags burst in, pulling along two girls who were tied up and silenced.

They stared at me, fear stamped on every inch of their faces. It took every ounce of willpower not to display a visible reaction.

"Aria, Isabella."

I replied with a hint of boredom. "Look, Uncle, there's nothing or no one here worth even a penny, let alone fifty million dollars."

I could see the small cut on Aria's face, and tears streamed down her cheeks. The distress in her wide eyes was unmistakable as she stared at me. It was a heart-wrenching sight.

I saw the bruises on Aria's arms, evidence of that fucker tight grip. The red, chafed skin on her wrists showed where the rope had dug in. It was a painful sight, and it made my heart ache for her.

Aria. Hurt.

But I have to be strong and not get into my feelings right now, I have to show my uncle how cold hearted I can be and how nothing in this room that matter to me

I could feel an intense, fiery anger building up inside me, consuming every part of my being. My gaze locked with that fucker, and he returned it with a smug expression on his ugly face. But his smugness wouldn't last for much longer.

He was going to be arrested today. Slowly. Painfully.
I was pleased to note he had several cuts and bruises of his own. Aria and Isabella had clearly put up a fight, but that didn't matter.

The sight of her struggling to keep the tears at bay ignites a fierce protectiveness in me. No one should have dared to lay a finger on what's mine, least of all on someone who holds a piece of my heart like she does.

The policeman I'd entrusted with Aria's safety, a precaution against my uncle's potential schemes, had failed. His negligence would not be overlooked.

Aria looked weak and about to breakdown but Isabella was looking very strong not afraid of what's going to happen to her even if she dies

That fucker who works for my uncle had the audacity to grab her by the arm, but she didn't even flinch. Instead, she glared at him with eyes as sharp as flint.

I turned my gaze back to my uncle, and there he was, wearing that smug, knowing smirk.

"You can't fool me, Jungkook," he taunted, his voice carrying a reedy edge. "The way you watched her—it's clear. She's why you held back, isn't she? Your heart's got you tethered. But ask yourself, will her feelings withstand the storm of your secrets?"

My heart raced as a suffocating grip tightened around my neck. I could sense my uncle's intentions. He wanted me to admit to the colossal lie, the darkest deed I had ever committed.

He wanted Aria to despise me, and the heartbreaking truth was that I had to comply. I would sacrifice our love if it meant protecting her.