Jungkook

"I love you more, Jungkook,"

I whispered, the words barely escaping as our lips met in a clandestine kiss. But the moment shattered like delicate glass as the door burst open.

My brother Ethen stood there, his eyes wide with shock, his wife Ave a silent shadow behind him.

"Ethen..." My voice trailed off, the name hanging in the air, heavy with unspoken confessions.

"Jung... Ar... what the hell are you two doing?"

Ethen's voice was a mix of confusion and anger, his gaze flitting between Aria and me. I couldn't let go of her; my arms were wrapped around her, holding her close as if she were my lifeline.

This secret, our secret, couldn't stay hidden any longer. It was time to face the music, to reveal the truth no matter how much it hurt.

"I asked something.." Ethen's voice grew louder, demanding an answer.

Silence enveloped the room, a thick, tense blanket that none of us dared to lift.

"Jungkook, why did you kiss my sister? Why are you two so close? What's going on here? Somebody say something?" The questions bombarded us, one after another, like arrows we couldn't dodge.

Jimin, Namjoon, and Taehyung rushed into the room, their faces etched with guilt. They had one job – to keep this moment private, and they had failed. Ethen wasn't supposed to see this, not like this, not now.

"Sorry, chief, but he said he was her brother and he was fighting; we couldn't keep him outside until we told you..." Jimin's voice was apologetic, his words tumbling out in haste.

"That's fine. You can stay outside,"

I said firmly, my eyes never leaving Ethen's. This was a confrontation that had been brewing for far too long, a storm on the horizon that was now upon us.

It was time to tell my brother the truth about Aria and me, no matter the consequences. The truth would come out, here and now, in this room where our love had been hidden away for too long.

I took a deep breath, steadying myself as I faced Ethen's fury. The room seemed to spin, but my focus was on Aria, her hand still in mine, a silent vow of support.

Ethen's anger was a storm, his fists the thunder, but I was determined to be the shelter for Aria, to protect her from the tempest of emotions swirling around us.

"Aria has been through a lot," I began, my voice calm despite the throbbing pain in my cheek. "She's been living in a nightmare, but she's a fighter. And I... I've been there with her, through the darkest moments and back into the light."

I could see the confusion and betrayal in Ethen's eyes, but beneath it all, I knew there was concern for his sister.

"We didn't plan for this to happen, Ethen. Love isn't something you schedule or predict. It just... happens. And it happened to us amidst the chaos."

Aria's grip on my hand tightened, a silent plea for understanding.

"We've been through hell and back, but we've come out of it stronger, together. I was at the hospital because I care about her, more than I've ever cared about anyone. And yes, we are dating. I didn't tell you right away because I wanted to make sure Aria was ready for that conversation."