21-30

returnApocalyptic natural disasters, I have unlimited supermarkets stocked with suppliesTraditional Home Page

Turn off the lightsEye protection

hugebigmiddleSmall

joke

BookmarkPrevious chapterTable of contentsnext chapterAdd bookshelf

"Ahem, cough, just kidding." Su Yinhe pressed the corner of his mouth.

"Well, you stay here and help me with the cashier. I'll treat you to a free oden meal." Su Yinhe pointed to the oden next to the counter.

"Really?" Lin Murong noticed Oden the last time he came here, but he had no money last time. After buying instant noodles, he had no money to buy Oden.

this time

It seems that there is no money either.

grass.

While caring about helping Chi Yan carry his backpack, he forgot that he also brought two gold bars.

Lin Murong patted his head, feeling a little stupid.

However, the boss actually invited him to eat oden.

"Really? Cashier? How long? One day? I can do it!" The boss actually invited him to work here, and Lin Murong was stunned.

Lin Murong glanced at Chi Yan with a strong sense of provocation.

What's the use of Chi Yan's efforts to seduce?

The boss still didn't like Chi Yan.

The boss took a fancy to him and wanted to invite him to work.

He finally overcame Chi Yan.

I can finally show off later.

Sure enough, the boss was just as he thought. He was completely different from the coquettish bitches outside. The boss's aesthetics were normal.

He clearly realized that he was better looking than Chi Yan, a picky guy.

"Just for a little while, I'll accompany Chi Yan up to see the cake."

"Ah?" Lin Murong was stunned, like a goose.

In this moment, he went from heaven to hell.

The boss asked him to help with the cashier, but it was to accompany him to the banquet to see the cake?

Lin Murong looked at her in disbelief.

Su Yinhe felt inexplicably guilty when he looked at her like this.

"You can eat oden and drink whatever you want. It's troublesome."

Su Yinhe gave him a few more instructions, and then accompanied Chi Yan upstairs.

When Chi Yan left, he glanced at Lin Murong.

This look contained no emotion.

But Lin Murong saw contempt for him in Chi Yan's eyes.

Lin Murong stared at their backs blankly, feeling that he had paid by mistake after all.

The boss is also a tacky person.

Isnt there anyone in this world who doesnt look at the appearance but the inside?

Lin Murong began to feel sad.

Unfortunately, Galaxy Supermarket's business was so good that before he could feel sad, customers came.

Lin Murong followed Su Yinhe's instructions and exchanged money for others.