31-40

returnApocalyptic natural disasters, I have unlimited supermarkets stocked with suppliesTraditional Home Page

Turn off the lightsEye protection

hugebigmiddleSmall

Abuse novels

BookmarkPrevious chapterTable of contentsnext chapterAdd bookshelf

When Chi Yan heard this kind of thing before, he didn't feel much at all. I even felt that the widow deserved it. It was the end of the world, and she deserved to hold on to her cell phone and supplies.

If there is a flaw in her mind, she will give all the supplies to the man, and whoever will die will die if she doesn't.

But now he looked at Su Yinhe, feeling inexplicably worried.

Those men rely on this to make a living. Ordinary girls can easily be deceived by smooth talk.

Su Yinhe: "???"

Su Yinhe didn't understand what he meant.

The golden finger given to her by the system was extremely thick. As long as she did not commit suicide, she would never die.

As for defensiveness, strong people dont need this.

Her supermarket can't run away, and no one can hurt her.

Even if she is a fool, she can still live well, let alone not die.

The reason why she is so nice to Chi Yan is because of his nice face. And after spending some time with Chi Yan, he never took advantage of her, and she had a good sense of him.

She also saw that Chi Yan was a person who loved to enjoy himself and had plenty of supplies. She thought there would be no shortage of other things, so she told him this.

She is not worried about grabbing the pool banquet.

You can't even grab it.

"I..." Su Yinhe was speechless.

Chi Yan didn't say too much. If he said too much, he would look like an old woman. He is very reserved, and it is already rare for him to say one or two words like this.

"Okay, okay." Su Yinhe mumbled.

"Then have you decided what you want? I'll get it for you." Su Yinhe quite liked this set of skin care products, thinking about it. I originally wanted to catch a few more, but after listening to Chi Yan's words, I silently crossed out this idea in my mind.

"Anything is fine. Just watch and catch it, be careful not to hurt your hands." The seafood in the pool banquet space has been consumed long ago, and now that he can replenish it, he is not particular about any species.

In the past, maybe I would still pick one. But now Su Yinhe wants to give it away, not exchange it with him. Of course he won't be picky.

"Then I'll grab whatever I want." Su Yinhe ran up again, leaving Chi Yan alone with his own thoughts.

It was said to be catching, but in fact, Su Yinhe didn't need to use her hands at all. There was a high-tech machine to capture her. She just had to stand aside and play with her phone, waiting for the machine to capture her.

Su Yinhe originally wanted to catch the bigger ones, but when she thought about what Chi Yan said, she became a little confused, so she let the machine catch them casually.

Once you've caught enough, you'll need space to store it.

"Give."

One of them took it and the other installed it, which was quite fast.