51-60

returnApocalyptic natural disasters, I have unlimited supermarkets stocked with suppliesTraditional Home Page

Turn off the lightsEye protection

hugebigmiddleSmall

Donate supplies

BookmarkPrevious chapterTable of contentsnext chapterAdd bookshelf

Even Chi Yan's mouth is curved.

"Little Galaxy, what are you selling on the upper floors?" Lin Murong wanted to continue exploring.

"Selling my dream." Su Yinhe looked serious.

Lin Murong: "..."

You think I'm a fool.

"Okay, we sell daily necessities and some food."

"What's the difference between you saying this and not saying it?" Lin Murong suspected that Su Yinhe was perfunctory with him.

Su Yinhe smiled slightly and said, "My mouth is moving."

Lin Murong: "..." Tai.

I can't talk anymore today.

They stopped chatting and started watching dramas.

Its still that bloody drama.

The three people watched with gusto, while Chi Yan was silent alone. He thinks the protagonist's acting skills are exaggerated and eye-catching, so he hasn't joined the cast yet.

The three of them were following the drama, and Chi Yan took a Rubik's cube in his hand to play with.

When Lin Nianbei and Lin Muxue came, they were watching the climax of this episode, and the heroine's life experience was about to be revealed.

Lin Nianbei, Lin Muxue and Xiao Liu came here holding umbrellas, but it was raining heavily outside. It cannot be said that holding umbrellas has no effect. It can only be said that they have some effect, but not much.

The three of them were in a very embarrassed state, but when they entered the supermarket and looked at the bright lights and smooth floors, the little rain they got caught in them was nothing to worry about.

The three people holding umbrellas were all so embarrassed, and those behind them who were not holding umbrellas were even more embarrassed. But after they entered the supermarket, their eyes were frighteningly bright.

When you think about getting so many things, that little rain is nothing.

"Lin Murong! Chi Yan!" Lin Muxue didn't expect to see them here. The moment she saw Chi Yan, she immediately remembered what she looked like now.

Lin Muxue hurriedly lifted her wet hair.

"Lin Muxue? Damn it?! Why are you here? And uncle...Uncle, why are you here too." Lin Murong, who had been immersed in the plot, was called back by Lin Muxue's sharp voice.

Su Yinhe's ears were pricked. She clicked pause, frowned, and looked at the group of people who were dripping wet.

Although the three leaders were a little embarrassed, judging from their clothes, they were big customers. They were so well-dressed, so they must not be short of crystal cores.

"Murong, why are you here?" Lin Nianbei didn't expect to meet Lin Murong here.

Judging from Murong's appearance, he knew the existence of this supermarket for a long time. Murong Ming knew that he was worried about the base's food reserves every day, and even though such a large supermarket didn't even bother to tell him.