161-180

returnApocalyptic natural disasters, I have unlimited supermarkets stocked with suppliesTraditional Home Page

Turn off the lightsEye protection

hugebigmiddleSmall

small villa

BookmarkPrevious chapterTable of contentsnext chapterAdd bookshelf

Chen Yuan took them to register and then took them to their place of residence.

He took a mutated potato as big as a human head and rented a small villa for them.

A bit shabby, but enough room.

"How can you be so embarrassed?" Lin Murong looked flattered.

"It's okay, it's okay. I see you didn't bring anything to eat. I'll borrow this from you. Return it to me when you have something to eat." Chen Yuan looked at Lin Murong when he spoke before, but since he knew that Su Yinhe was... After the woman, her eyes began to stare at her vaguely.

Even now, he was not talking to Lin Murong, but to Su Yinhe.

Su Yinhe lowered his hat silently.

too horrible.

one person

It doesn't seem safe for three people to walk in this base.

Lin Murong chuckled, and then moved his steps. He and Chi Yan just blocked Chen Yuan's view of Su Yinhe.

"Thank you, Brother Chen. You are such a good person." Lin Murong held his hands and shook them up and down.

Chen Yuan's face changed color instantly.

"Lin Jun, you are very strong."

"Aren't all superpowers strong?" Lin Murong pretended to be a fool and continued to hold his hand, looking at him with grateful eyes while shaking it.

Chen Yuan couldn't tell whether he did it on purpose from time to time.

He said it was intentional, but he had this expression.

It doesn't look like he's pretending.

But to say it wasn't intentional, the force was probably too much.

Chen Yuan tried hard to shake off his hand.

But Lin Murong's hands were like pliers, holding his hand firmly.

"Lin Jun, can you let go?" Chen Yuan was in pain and couldn't bear it anymore.

But his expression was still so gentle.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I just upgraded my powers yesterday and my strength has become stronger. I haven't learned how to control it yet. I'm so sorry, I deserve to die." Lin Murong seemed to have just reacted at this time. , and then began to apologize.

The tone is sincere and the expression is sincere.

As if he had done something heinous.

Chen Yuan looked at his red and slightly deformed hands, and used a lot of self-control to hold back a smile.

"It's okay, you didn't mean it."

Lin Murong breathed a sigh of relief.

He slapped him with a slap.

"I knew you were a generous person, Brother Chen. Then I would be relieved."

Chen Yuan was staggered by his slap, but he still kept smiling.

However, you can't hide the look in someone's eyes.

He was also afraid that they would notice something strange, so he couldn't care about Su Yinhe anymore, so he could only leave with his men, saying that they would meet again another day.