81-90

returnApocalyptic natural disasters, I have unlimited supermarkets stocked with suppliesTraditional Home Page

Turn off the lightsEye protection

hugebigmiddleSmall

Beef jerky

BookmarkPrevious chapterTable of contentsnext chapterAdd bookshelf

"I won't buy it. Let's go home and look for it. Maybe we can find the pot. If we can't find it, we'll look around." With so many houses, he couldn't believe that all the pots had been washed away.

While they haven't gone back yet, let's go pick up some good stuff.

"good."

They bought as many bags of rice as they could. There was not enough money left to buy a bag of rice, so Wang Xin asked Ah Qian to buy something by himself.

Ah Qian cheered, but still helped to carry the rice down.

In fact, there were many of them, so they only bought three bags of rice. Everyone wanted to carry it, and even if Ah Qian didn't carry it, there would be people vying to carry it.

But Ah Qian thinks it is an honor, and he likes to carry rice.

Wang Xin carried one bag, A Qianqiang carried one bag, and Goudan also carried one bag. Three people carried the rice, while others followed them, and a few stretched out their hands to support them, for fear that they would accidentally drop the rice on the ground.

The three of them carried it very carefully, and the others were like protecting their eyes, guarding them all the way. Those who didn't know thought they were escorting some rare treasure.

After carrying the rice, Ah Qian wanted to unload the rice. He could still buy ten yuan worth of things.

Just as he was about to unload, a boy rushed to carry it. They were all in front of the counter. They could wait for Ah Qian to finish buying ten yuan worth of things and then they could check out together. At this time, they could actually put the rice on the floor.

But no one is willing to bear it. They want to carry it. This is food, the food they depend on for survival.

How could they put so much food on the ground?

Ah Qian handed him the rice he was carrying, and then went in with a few friends to buy things.

Ten yuan is not much, but it can't buy much. If nothing less, it can buy food.

When Ah Qian came here, he dreamed of eating instant noodles. This time they chose to buy rice instead of instant noodles, but he was very greedy now, so he went straight to the instant noodles area after entering.

I carefully selected a package of spicy beef flavor.

Looking at the large piece of meat outside the instant noodles, Ah Qian's throat moved. The meat looked delicious.

With seven and a half yuan left, Ah Qian was going to buy something else.

The children who followed him all gave him advice.

They wanted everything they saw and wanted Ah Qian to buy it.

Its not that Ah Qian doesnt want to buy it, its that he has no money.

For example, this very tempting beef jerky costs 58 yuan a pack.

He only had seven and a half dollars, so he couldn't afford it, he couldn't afford it at all.

Ah Qian held it in his hand and looked at it for a while, then put it back with reluctance.

Woohoo.

I really want to eat it.