181-200

returnApocalyptic natural disasters, I have unlimited supermarkets stocked with suppliesTraditional Home Page

Turn off the lightsEye protection

hugebigmiddleSmall

two earplugs

BookmarkPrevious chapterTable of contentsnext chapterAdd bookshelf

After giving them the pager, Su Yinhe returned to the room.

Then, I don't know if it was a characteristic of this place, but the door of her room was knocked several times, followed by a few faint shouts.

She slept all night and was knocked on the door four or five times.

She almost suffered a nervous breakdown.

At first, he listened carefully to a few words, but then he started to curse when he heard the knock on the door.

After a few curses, the person who knocked on the door left.

Sure enough, going crazy is the best option.

Being crazy makes her happy.

To avoid being woken up again, she simply wore two earplugs.

I have to complain strongly that the soundproofing of this room is really poor.

When she doesn't wear earplugs, she always hears some noise.

Chi Yan and Su Yinhe had room, and Lin Murong would be in trouble if Nen took earplugs.

None of them expected that they would leave Lin Murong an earplug or something, causing him to be harassed all night long and have no peace.

When I woke up the next day, I had two big dark circles under my eyes, like a panda, and I was yawning when I opened the door for them.

I was given a pager, why didn't I contact them if I needed earplugs?

This is what Su Yinhe thought and asked.

Lin Murong's eyes widened, "I don't want to think about it. They can't stay up all night. They can't have so many people knocking on my door. As a result, they really stayed up all night and took turns knocking on my door late at night. . Later when I realized this, it was already very late.

"I thought you were all asleep, so I'm sorry to disturb you." Lin Murong whined, feeling extremely aggrieved.

Su Yinhe: "..."

Its pretty good, and I will consider other peoples feelings as I grow up.

Su Yinhe was actually a little sleepy.

But seeing Lin Murong whining, I didn't know what happened, and suddenly I didn't feel sleepy anymore.

They settled breakfast in the room, and Lin Murong felt quite awake after eating breakfast.

"I think this is Pansi Cave. I don't dare to go out today. Wuwuwu... there will be spider spirits if I don't go out." It's so scary.

Lin Murong cried while eating, until she choked, but there were no tears.

"The goblin in Pansi Cave in Journey to the West wants to eat Tang Monk's meat, and the spider spirit here wants my food." Although the food is not his, it was given to him, so he took it as his. .

Su Yinhe: "Isn't this great? Beauty is so tempting. This is called blessing. Others don't have it even if they want it."

Lin Murong looked at her in disbelief, "Do you want this blessing?"

"If seventeen or eight male models knocked on my door last night, I would still be willing to open the door. Unfortunately, the knockers were all women. I am very straight." Su Yinhe spread his hands.