91-100

returnApocalyptic natural disasters, I have unlimited supermarkets stocked with suppliesTraditional Home Page

Turn off the lightsEye protection

hugebigmiddleSmall

unlucky

BookmarkPrevious chapterTable of contentsnext chapterAdd bookshelf

"You!" Gu Honghua pointed at Wang Huifang and was speechless for a long time.

She was annoyed when she saw Wang Huifang's aggrieved look.

If she hadn't taken advantage of being friends with Wang Huifang, she wouldn't be friends with someone like Wang Huifang.

Big girl.

She bah bah bah...

Only her two daughters can stand someone like Wang Huifang.

Gu Honghua felt very unlucky and left.

She doesn't want to see Wang Huifang now.

The crying look is so annoying.

Wang Huifang looked at Gu Honghua's voice and shed tears.

She could only cry and work at the same time.

The supervisor smiled when he saw her. He originally disliked Wang Huifang very much, but he couldn't resist the fact that she had a good daughter.

So much sugar, it directly corroded him.

Now that he saw Wang Huifang's dead face, he also felt happy.

He even said a few words of comfort.

Say she is lucky.

When Wang Huifang heard this, she cried even louder.

The overseer touched his nose and hurried away. He thinks Wang Huifang is very strange. With such a capable daughter, shouldn't she show off all day long? Why are you still crying?

Someone finished the gossip and ran to tell Liu Wutong.

After hearing this, Liu Wutong's expression didn't change at all, and he just gave the messenger three candies.

The messenger took the candy and left gratefully.

Liu Piaoxu felt bad after hearing this.

"Sister, why is mom like this? She wasn't like this before." Liu Piaoxu was a little depressed. Her mother has been getting worse and worse in the past two years.

It turns out that people who make friends with bad people will also become bad people.

"Okay, Piaoxu, be good and don't get involved in adults' affairs." Liu Wutong rubbed her head.

Piaoxu has been raised well. She eats well and sleeps well these days, her face has a little bit of flesh, and her hair is much darker.

Liu Wutong touched his hair.

Um

Still so few.

It is estimated that there will be fewer and fewer in the future.

Thinking of this, Liu Wutong felt a little sad. Fortunately, now is the end of the world, no one pays attention to these things.

After feeling sad, Liu Wutong continued to work.

After finishing her work, when it was time to eat again, Wang Huifang took Liu Wutong to beat her and looked at the monkey warily.

Stay away from monkeys.