5. Amna's Arsal?

Yaa, Allahh!!! Yeh kya haii? Ammmiii jaaaannnn jaldiii ayeinnnnIqra screamed seeing the sight in front of her eyes.

" Kyaa hogya? Konsi kayamat aagyi subah subah Iqra sahiba"  Samina said descending from the stairs and moving towards a specific region of house.

" Ya allah! Bhabhi, bhabhiiiii jaan, bhai jaan, Rafik, Amma jaan"  Samina was also shocked seeing the view she called out for Saika, Rafik, Rasiyat and Jamshed.

" Dono maa beti subah subah kyu chilla rahi ho. Jamsheddd, jaldi aaiye" Saika said with a boaring expression but her boaring expressions soon turned into a horrified one and she started calling for her husband, Jamshed.

Everyone came out of their rooms hearing their daughter in law's screaming their names and ripping their throats.

" Kya ho gya chachi jaan, ammi "  Noor asked as she was the first to reach the drama area.

" Yeh sab kya haiii ?"  Arsal said seeing  idols of  Ganesh ji, Gauri Shankar, Laxmi maa and Saraswati maa,  Radha Krishna, Kali maa, Hanuman ji, Siya Ram and lakshmana. There were flowers and plates filled with dia, agarbatti, kumkum, bell and other pooja stuff.

" Apki biwi jaanee"  Saika said

" AshleshaaaaArsal called out for his wife.

Ashlesha entered the area wearing a beautiful Red saree with sindur in her partition, sound of her payal and bangle ecoed in the room, her hair were tied in a neat bun along with white gajra, The kamarband encircled her small waist perfectly.  She was looking like Godess parvati herself.

" Kya hogya kyu shor macha rahe hai sab itni subah"  She asked looking everyone with her blank face

" Ashleshaaaa, yeh kya haii"  Naheema said and her eyes were widened.

" Bua ji, aankhein kamjor hai ya inke bare me gyan nhi hai?"  Ashlesha said with a boaring look

" Ashlesha yeh kya haii?"  Arsal asked

" Yeh mandir hai bua jii"  Ashlesha replied totally ignoring Arsal and looking towards Naheema

" Allahh! Hmare ghar me mandir kyu bana dia par?"  Samina asked with a worried face as she is going to be shot down

" Dekhein, maa ji me hindu huu, isiliye mandir bnaya hai, vese bhi 2 din se pooja nhi kar payi"  Ashlesha replied moving towards the idols.

" Is ghar me allah ka naam liya jata hai yahan mandir nhi bnega, yeh sab hatao yahan se"  Arsal said in a calm tone

" Ashlesha, htao yeh sab"  Jamshed said

" Yeh yahan se nhi hatega or koi hatane ki koshish toh kre usko uske allah ke pas pauncha dungi"  Ashlesha said and she was really looking so bold and fierce at this moment that she would kill and drink everyone's blood the same way Maa Kali did with Mahishasur.

" Kya batmeezi hai yeh, bhai jaan aayein yeh sab hum bahar karein"  Rafik said to Jamshed and started moving towards the idols. He threw a plate down.

That's it!
Now Ashlesha's fierce avtar was out. She took a coconut from the plate and threw it at Rafik's direction. It hit him hard and he stepped back holding his head in his hands.

" Ashleshaaaa!"   Samina screamed as she quickly held her falling husband whose head was looking like potato.

" Tumhari himmat kese hui mere abbu jaan ko chot pauchane ki??""  Iqra shouted. She lifted her hand up in the air to slap Ashlesha but it was of no use as Ashlesha slapped her hard on her cheek before she could even touch her.