hijab

Arsal's pov

After her 2 hours of nap. We got ready to go back to our home.

When she asked me to go first for lunch, I was confused but my heart bloomed with happiness when I saw her with her hair partition filled with sindoor.

It felt like heaven.

She is getting ready in front of me rightnow.

Wearing a beautiful blue suit, with her hair tied into a bun. Her face is now glowing but still looks weak. Her eyes now held emotion.

Emotion of happiness.

She surely is looking so mesmerizing. I can literally stare at her all day long, she is my favourite seenery to stare at.

" I m ready"

Her soothing voice grabbed my attention. How much I was missing her voice!

" Come lets go"

We went downstairs, she touched elders feet while the younger ones touched her feet. I did the same.

She smiled at me and whispered in my ear.

" Its a way to show respect to elders and seek their blessings"

I smiled and nodded.

I secretly touched her feet too. She stepped back and blushed. 

Inside the car, the whole journey we were talking about random things. Certain business companies. What is going in her company and what in mine and what not.

Reaching home, sana took her into a bone crushing hug. Mom and chachi asked about her well being and so did chachu and dad.

Phuphu's were here only and they too showed some care for her. Noor and Iqra also behaved nicely with her.

Except Amna!

I will deal with this girl later, rightnow my main focus is on my Ashi. I have to win her heart. If she didn't forgive me, allah also won't.

Bedroom

" I m tired" she said stretching her body.

" You should have had your dinner here only"  I sat beside her.

" No, I was missing this dinner chit chat"

I smiled.

A knock disturbed us.

" Aa jayein" I said.

It was Amna, Ashlesha frowned at her.

" What?" I asked trying to sound polite.

" Ashlesha, kesi ho tum" she walked towards Ashlesha.

" Thik hu, Amna. Tum btao bhot dino se ldayi nhi hui tumse" Ashlesha chukled.

Amna smiled at her. They both talked for sometime and then left the room.

" Well, I have to change now. But I m taking shower first" she went towards shower.

After 30 minutes she called for me.

" Arsal!!"

' ji Begum"