16 shringar

Sunlight peeped in through Ashlesha's room disturbing her beauty sleep.

She lazily rubbed her eyes and switched her position. Unintentionally she collided with Arsal.

Arsal woke up on feeling sudden heavyness on his chest.

He opened his eyes and saw his wife's legs on his chest.

He shifted them away but not before kissing her feet.

He adjusted himself a little and stared Ashlesha's face for sometime.

"Your doe eyes makes me go carzy" he muttered..

" Are you planning to pluck them out?"

He heard a soft drowsy voice.

Ashlesha opened one eye and peeked at him. She was looking too cute which made Arsal awe internally.

But he was caught red handed staring at his wife that too early morning.

"Good morning idiot" Ashlesha said stretching her arms wide.

" Good morning Begum" Arsal replied her with a wide smile on which any girl would fall and so did Ashlesha.

" Chalein, uth jayein. Sabh uth gaye honge. Jake snan kar lein, dasiyo ne pani tayar kar dia hoga. Snaan kaksh us taraf hai. " Ashlesha said in her royal Rajasthani tone.

Arsal was amazed to hear this side of his wife.

" Tumhari yeh accent kafi achi hai" Arsal said looking at her.

Ashlesha was folding the duvet and making the bed. She froze for a second and lifted her gaze up.

" Ofcourse, I will have a great rajasthani royal accent. Kyuki hum paida bhi yhi hue hain or pale badhe bhi yahin hai" She said and continued her work.

Arsal chuckled at her statement and made his way towards the ' snaan kaksh' as told by his Begum.

' areh jawai sa! Aap uth gaye. Raat me koi takleef toh nhi hui na aapko!" Mamta halted as she saw Arsal coming towards her direction.

" Ji! Nhi nhi ammi. Hume koi dikkat nhi hui raat me. Aap itni sabere uth jati hain kya?" Arsal replied her respectfully.

" Ji hum toh roz hi jaldi uth jate hain"

" Maa sa, maa sa" Ashlesha came shouting.

" Kya hua Ashlesha. Kyu chilla rahi ho subah subah" Mamta reminded her of her pitch of voice.

" Ohh! Are maaf karein. Maa sa hmara pani tayar krwa dein. Hum naha lete hain. Or han aj nashte me gatte ki sabji bna do please" Ashlesha whined like a baby.

Mamta glared her asking her to behave whereas Arsal found this side of his wife too cute.

" Pani tayar hai tumhara, jao snaan kar lo. Or gatte ki sabji tumhare sasural walo ko pasand hai? Agar hai toh hi banegi varna jo unhe pasand hai hum vohi bana denge" Mamta said.

" Inhone kabhi khayi hogi toh pasand ayegi na! Aap bnayein befikar hoke. In logo ko bhi toh pata chle khana kise kehte hain" Ashlesha placed her one hand around Mamta's shoulder.

" kya tareeka hai yeh baat karne ka Ashlesha. Mafi mango" Mamta widened her eyes in order to express her anger.

She felt a little uncomfortable with her daughter talking to her jawai sa and about her sasural  in this tone.

" Hume shama kariyega"  Ashlesha rolled her eyes and walked towards the Snan kaksh'.

After taking bath the couple was in their room.

Ashlesha was busy in her 16 shringaar  whereas Arsal was busy staring her.

Ashlesha noticed this and her lips curled into a small smile.

" Hume ghoorna band karein"

Ashlesha said and walked to the garden where all were present.

" Bhabhi, aap roz itna saj dhaj ke ghoomti rehti hain. Itna dhyan aap baki kaam me lgayein toh kitna behtar hoga hmari ammi jaan or chachi jaan ke liye"  Noor said.

Amna chukled at her statement.

Ashlesha stood in front of her.

" Ise 16 shringaar kaha jata hai.  Hindu shastro ke hisab se yeh shringaar apne pati ki lambi or swast ayu ke liye kiya jata hai. Pr tum ise kese smjhogi Noor? Tum is shringaar ki pavitrata ko kbhi nhi samajh paogi. Or yeh tumhara durbhagya hai"

Ashlesha glared her for the very last time and turned behind to walk away.

" Bacho, nashte ke liy bhojan kaksh m aa jao"   Sonali said.

Everyone walked towards the dining room or bhojan kaksh. They settled themselves. Elders were already seated.

Maids started serving everyone.

" Rashi! Jawai sa ko gatte ki sabji serve kro"  Ashlesha said.

"Ji Rajkumari sa"

After taking a bite of gatte ki sabji. Arsal dived deep into the ocean of heavenly taste. The flavours bursted in his tastebuds. He accidentally moaned while devouring his delicious meal which didn't went unnoticed by Ashlesha.

She smirked.

" Kaha tha humne! Aapko zaroor pasand ayegi"  Ashlesha smirked abd continued her breakfast.

It was 10 am. The time for departure.

Mamta and sonali applied tilak on everyone's forehead. And gave money on the name of shagun.

All left the Rajvansh palace and drove back to their home.

Hi everyone.
How are you all?

Do vote and comment.
I know this is a short chapter but my brain is not braining right now so please adjust with this.

Thank you!