a warrier

I held the stick and snatched it from him in one go.

I was still holding noor from my one hand. I hit the man with the stick directly on his head.

He would have surely seen stars cause the stick was thick and wodden.

How dare he touch my sister?

The man with sword came towards me with slow steps I was quick to hit him directly at his wrist which made him leave the sword.

I left Noor and picked up the sword from the side of the blade.

That creep gripped the sword tightly from other end and pulled the sword towards him but I m obviously strong enough to snatch it from him.

Ek Kshatriya ka khoon hai hum.

Now the sword is in my hands. Your game is over now.

I realised we were far away from home. Near a bushy garden. I tighted my hold on sword and started defending us from those creeps. I kept on fighting with them by my sword.

They were using the hard sticks to protect them. But for how long they could. The stick will break soon and then these three creeps.

One of them was walking towards Noor and I quickly stabbed him from behind he fell on his knees. I turned around and lifted the sword to hit on one's head but he protected himself with the stick.

Author's pov

Noor rushed towards the home and it was around 5-7 minutes far but it was seeming like 5 hours.

She was badly hurt because of which she was not even able to walk properly.

Anyhow she reached the main gate and opened it wide. She rushed towards the door but fell.

She didn't had any courage to get up and run again. Her body was cut at someplaces. Her head was bumped and turned blue and black. Her mouth 's corner was bleeding. Her leg was injured.

She now couldn't get up but she gathered all her courage and stood up.

She walked slowly stammering and reached the door. She opened it. Everyone were still contacting here and there with her friends, police and cops.

She screamed with all her courage.

" Bhaiiiaaaaa!" Everyone snapped their head in her direction.

" Noor" arsal called her and rushed towards her.

He cupped her face.

" Noor what happened" he asked and everyone came towards them crying.

" Bhaii,, bhabhi is out there with those three men. " Noor said breathing heavily.

" Please come with me" she said and stood up.

" Ashlesha!!?? Where is shee"

" Come with me" she stood up but stammered again.

Arsal lifted her up in bridal style and asked her the directions.

Everyone went there running and saw Ashlesha was fighting with three men.

She stabbed one men on his stomach but a men hit her head from behind. She turned towards him and stabbed him too.