walima/reception

" Ashlesha bhabhi, tayar ho jayein. Walime ka samay ho rha hai" Sana said and entered in their room where  she found Amnaa. 

" Tum? Yahan? Tum bhai bhabhi ke kamre me kya kar rhi ho?" Sana asked

" Umm, mtlab? "  Amna was shocked by seeing her suddenly in front of her.

" Matlab yeh ki amna m janti hu tum sab samajh rahi ho...or m bhi tumhare iradey ache se samajh rahi hu"  sana said coming closer to her folding her hands on her chest.

" Kya bakwas kar rahi ho tum"  Fright was clearly dripping from Amna's face. She was scared being caught.

" Bakwas nhi, hakeekat bata rahi hu"  Sana said.

" Kesi hakeekat? "  Amna asked trying to end the conversation.

" Voh hakeekat jisse tumhara roobru hona bhot zaruri hai"  Sana said.

" Tum kya bole ja rahi ho sana"  Amna said while fidgeting her fingers.

" Yahi ki tum abhi bhi arsal bhai ko pana chahti ho"  Sana said and looked directly into her eyes.

" Kyu hena?"  Sana said again on not receiving any response.

" Amna,, bhai ko bhool jao voh nikah kar chuke hain"  sana said.

" Toh kya hua? Ek or nikah kar lenge" Amna finally confessed her emotions which she was trying to hide for so long. 

" Amna , kesi batein kar rahi ho"  Sana's eyes widened in hearing what her sister said. She couldn't believe she was trying to break her brother's marriage.

" Kesi batein ky? Sahi bol rahi hu! Ek or nikah ho sakta hai.."  Amna said turning away from Sana to avoid eye contact.

" Or bhai is baat pe kabhi razi nhi honge"  Sana said with confidence.

" Toh kya hua? Ashlesha mere raste se hat jayegi toh apne aap razi ho jayege" Amna said and unknowingly she revealed her plan to sana.

" Ashlesha bhabhi jaan khin nhi jayengi"  Sana said glaring her.

" Jayegi, zaroor jayegi or dekhna tum.. tum jo aaj yahan kahde hoke mujhe koi fisool ki hakeekat bata rahi ho na! Tum hi aogi ek din mujhe walime ke liye tayar hone ka bolne! Dekh lena"  Amna said with a hint of tears in her eyes.

" Inshallah tumhari yeh icha kabhi puri na ho"  sana said and left the room.

Amna processed everything sana said and went back to her room.

__________________________________

" Arsal, tumhari biwi kitna der kar rahi haii. Maharani ko bolo jaldi aye"  Samina said.

Everyone were waiting outside the house for Ashlesha who was getting dressed for her 'walima/reception'.

"Ussi ka walima hai, tayar toh hogi hi"  Rasiyat said trying to take her grand daughter in law's side.

The sound of anklet echoed in the hallway. Everyone snapped their head in the direction from where the sound was coming.

There appeared Ashlesha in front of them dolled up in one of the best Rajasthani royal lehenga with the most beautifully detailed and heavy Rajasthani jewellery.

Her royal lehenga gave the vibes of a princess which she actually is.

The heavy earrings and the neck piece adorned around her neck was adding grace to her attire.