the truth

Ashlesha's pov

" Please say it, I can't bear the silence anymore" I said looking into his eyes.

I was so much tensed what would come up next. I stared at his deep brown eyes, which held only an emotion of concern.

Concern for me.

I was literally dying to know the reason, dadu agreed to this inter caste marriage that too withing few days only.

I hope it to be a valid reason. Because I won't continue this relation if it is fake or anything not suitable.

I looked into his eyes they were cold now.

Why is he changing his emotions every now and then?

I...I accept the fact that I am falling for him. I fell for him the day I saw him caressing my feet with utmost care.

I fell for him when he went speechless when I talked about kiss infront of Amna.

I fell for him when he apologized to me today evening.

The reasons of which I m felling for him are pointless.

But I can't help it! Can I?

Well I can. After I listen to him. I will definitely find the reason to not fall for him.

He sighed and took a deep breath. He straightned himself.

"Ashlesha" He said and there was knock on the door.

"Come in" he said in a stern voice.

There came this bitch, Amna. Why is she after my life and husband?

" Arsal, voh aap dono so gaye?" She said in her most irritating voice.

" Amna, hum abhi bhot serious baat kr rhe hain. Jao yahan se" I said rudely.

She stood there only, staring at me and passed my angry glares.

Wtf? This girl is standing inside my room and throwing daggers at me via her eyes?

Seriously?

I stood up from my place held her hand in a tight grip and dragged her out of my room.

There she started screaming in her irritating voice. As a result, her mother Sahana phuphu came running.

" Ashlesha! What are you doing? Can't you see she is crying!" Phuphu screamed at me.

" I politely told your daughter to leave my room but she didn't listened me. What else I should do now?" I said folding my hands over my chest.

" Ashlesha..."

I slammed the door at her face and walked back to arsal.

" Carry on fast"

I said to him. I was hell frustrated now.

" Ashlesha, I saw you 2 years back. I started liking you then only. I saw you at the same Market Street. I was mesmerized by you. I just fucking fell for you. I clicked your pictures and showed them to dadi jaan. She recognised you because you were dadu jaan's friend's granddaughter.
Then I came to know that you are a hindu princess."

He sighed and held my hands which were shaking badly.

" I tried to forget you but I couldn't. I was not able to remove you from my mind. I couldn't do anything else. When I saw you again that day, I mustered up the courage and God knows from where I got that courage to come up to you to have a talk. At home I told dadi jaan everything and weaved a story to tell my and your family"