My Begum (part1)

Arsal's pov

I woke up today at 7:30 with red puffy eyes and headache. Ofcourse because I slept crying yesterday.

My eyes searched for my phone and my ofcourse, my wife.

I found my phone but my wife was nowhere. I sighed with disappointment and got up from my bed to perform the first namaz of the day.

After I was done with my prayers I saw Amna sitting on the bed and looking at me with pleading and pityfull eyes.

I smiled slightly and moved towards the dressing table.

" She used to get ready here daily" I said while fixing my watch.

" Sach janti hu m" Amna said and she placed her hand on my shoulder.

I shrugged it off immediately. Because that's what Ashlesha would do.

She looked at me with confusion and anger filled eyes.

" Arsal, us ldki ke intezaar m na Rhein!" She said these words so innocenty.

But how do I tell her? That how much I love her.

" Amna, I can't do this" I said sternly and made my way towards the balcony attached to my room.

" Why arsal? Why?" She asked looking into my eyes.

Her eyes held emotions, emotions which I never saw before. Does she have any sort of feelings for me?

No no. How is this possible? I always thought of her as my sister, my best sister'.

" I love her Amna, I love her to great extent. I can't unlove her. If sky is the limit of my love, then I love her for infinite skies." I said looking into her blue orbs.

I left the room and I heard the sound of a vase breaking.

I sighed. She does have feelings for me. But I can't help it.

I drove to my angel; Ashlesha.

I was greeted warmly by ky sweet in-laws. Mom even did my arti.

Yes I do know what is arti. Ashlesha does it everyday.

I was standing in front of a brown door which had a beautiful texture over it.

My sasural is so beautifully built, afterall it is a haveli from the ancient times.

I knocked the door twice, but no response. I again lifted my hand to knock but this time the door opened revealing the most beautiful view of my life ever.

My Begum.

A small smile crept on my face which held different emotions. I looked at her, her eyebrows frowned.

She let me in and closed the door.

" Why are you here?" She asked.

" To bring you home, Begum" I said with atmost sincerity.

" Oky, I will pack my things. Then we can leave. " She said emotionlessly.

Since I entered her room there are no emtions over her face.

No anger, no hurt nothing. Just a calm face. Her eyes were swollen, her face was pale, it was not glowing the way it used to. The red hue on her pinchy cheeks was nowhere to be seen.

She started packing her things into her suitcase. I felt guilty, I felt helpless, I felt hurt.

"Ashi" I called her softly..

She looked at me with her almond black eyes.

Today I will tell her everything which is inside my heart. I will let out the emotions which I m holding in my heart for so long.

I want her know, what ever I did was wrong but not intentional.

" Yes?"  Her soft voice broke my chain of thoughts and I looked at her.

*ऋतुराज बसंत के आगमन और प्रकृति के प्राकृतिक नवश्रृंगार के उपरांत* आत्मिक आनंद की असीम अनुभूति के आध्यात्मिक पर्व होली  रंगोत्सव एवम आनंदोत्सव  के पवित्र और पावन अवसर पर आपको एवम् आपके परिवार के प्रत्येक सम्मानित सदस्य को *हृदय से बधाई और सुख समृद्धि हेतु मंगलकामनाएं*।
🙏🕉️🕉️🕉️🕉️🕉️🕉️🙏
(Happy holi)

A short chapter today for holi(•‿•)

I will post the confession chapter ie. The next chapter. Today night(most probably)

Do vote,comment and follow.

With love
Your author
- 🎀krishti🫀