━ 𝟎𝟎𝟑

𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐔𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍 ー 𝙝𝙖𝙯𝙗𝙞𝙣 𝙝.
𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐔𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍 ー 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙪𝙫𝙖 𝙗.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

    Opening the palace doors, (Y/N) stepped outside into the Pride Ring, the air smelling rather bitter and almost like that of burning embers. Because Lucifer's castle was located on the outskirts of the Ring, she was able to see various segments and their cities, billboards advertising clubs and porn studios illuminating the blood red sky.

    It was quite a sight.

    One that she didn't get to see often.

    Looking down at her suitcase in hand, she wasn't really sure what she was supposed to do now. She had never been in a position before where she was allowed to do whatever she wanted.

    It was strange, almost.

    Well...

    Let's see how long I can stay away from His Majesty, or, better yet, see how well I can assimilate into a normal life in Hell.

    Her obsidian armor clanked with every step that she took, her blood red cloak billowing in the scorching wind behind her, and, as she walked, her eyes now holding a sound resolution that allowed a type of clarity to rush through her. For the first time since she had reincarnated into the Hell created by Vivziepop, she felt free, like she was able to do whatever she wanted instead of sticking to her role as Lucifer's guard.

This is... nice.

Walking into the nearest city, (Y/N) glanced around at the Imps, Succubi, Hellhounds, and various other residents of Hell that frequented the streets, ignoring the way they stared at her or whispered to each other behind their hands. She was a figure that drew attention wherever she went, and now was no different.

She ignored such things, though.

Long had she been told that she resembled a human far too much, and since a human was what she was while in her past life, she didn't think too much of it.

The further she drew into the heart of the city, the more she was stared at, especially by nobles who sneered down at her after a glance. However, when they saw the armor she wore, when they met her (E/C) pupils surrounded by black sclera, they instantly knew who she was. Not only that, but the overwhelming power that practically pulsed from her form was enough to make them stay away.

(Y/N) glanced around at the various apartment complexes that were offered.

Well...

His Majesty didn't specifically state when I must come back, so renting one out for a period of time won't be so bad, no?

However, just as she was about to approach one that caught her eye, something else snagged her attention away from what she was doing. A young boy who looked to be seven or eight—a noble—was walking with his butler out of one of the stores that advertised directly for nobility before they were suddenly pulled into a dark alleyway. She stilled, her gaze pinned to the spot where the two had been taken, quickly calculating something in her head before swiftly approaching.

"Hehe... lookie what we got here?" A rough voice exclaimed, (Y/N) turning into the alley to see a rugged Imp holding the tied up boy and butler.

"A noble brat and his butler..." another rough-looking Imp cackled. "You think this kid's parents will pay a hefty reward to get him back? If that's the case, we'll be rich!"

(Y/N)'s eyes narrowed.

"Hey," she called, immediately two pairs of glowing yellow eyes meeting her own.

"Who the fuck is this?" The first Imp exclaimed in disgust, his tail whipping around his legs as he straightened, his muscles tensed as if ready to fight. "Do you know this bitch, you brat?"

The boy shook his head, tears forming in his eyes, begging (Y/N) silently to save him.

She didn't need another reminder.

Running forward, she brought her briefcase up towards the first Imp's jaw and smacked him away into a nearby building, then ducking low when the second Imp fired a bullet at her from the gun he pulled out. Shooting her leg out, she tripped the second Imp up and grabbed his gun, putting a bullet both through him and the first Imp who had been running towards her again. Smoke trickled from the barrel as she stared down at the two Imps, then raising her foot and bringing it down on the nearest one's head when he twitched.

"Hm," she hummed in disappointment from how weak they were.

    Turning to the two that were still tied up, she used her claws to slice through the ropes binding them before then slicking back her (H/L) hair and brushing off the bits of blood that had stained her armor. Letting out a sigh, she then blinked when noticing that the young noble was still staring at her with stars practically in his eyes, his beak curving upwards into a large smile while he jumped up and down in excitement.

    "That was so cool!" He exclaimed, his voice holding a tinge of an elegant accent that she couldn't quite place.

    "Ah... thank you..." she mumbled, unsure of how to take such a compliment.

    As she observed the boy, she could see that he was an anthropomorphic owl demon with a white, heart-shaped facial disk, small black beak, slicked back grey-blue feathers, thin limbs, and two pairs of red eyes, one set atop the other, with no visible irises or pupils. He was dressed in a fine red tunic with puffy white sleeves and black pants, and had a plume of feathers trailing behind him. (Y/N) merely smiled and patted him lightly on the head, marveling at how soft his hair was.

    "What's your name? What's your name?" He eagerly asked of her.

    "I am (Y/N)(L/N)."

    "I am Stolas, a prince of the Ars Goetia!" Stolas held tightly to her hand as he beamed up at her, not seeming to notice how stunned she was while he continued pulling her in the direction of his manor. "You must meet my father! For saving my life, you should surely get a reward!"

    (Y/N) could merely nod.

    She hadn't expected to run into another main character so suddenly.

    Then, she exhaled.

    It'll be okay.

    He's still only a child, so what can happen?

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

▸ ┈┈ ❝ 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒖𝒏𝒆𝒅 ❞