━ 𝟎𝟎𝟓

𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐔𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍 ー 𝙝𝙖𝙯𝙗𝙞𝙣 𝙝.
𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐔𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍 ー 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙪𝙫𝙖 𝙗.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

    The moment Stolas opened his eyes whilst clutching his red bunny doll that he has had ever since he was a newborn hatchling, he couldn't help the excitement that coursed through his veins when realizing that it was his birthday, and that he could speak with his father about (Y/N). Cheerfully leaping from his bed happily chanting that it was his birthday, he mirthfully greeted (Y/N) who walked in whilst ignoring his butler entirely.

    She couldn't help but chuckle at that.

    "(Y/N), (Y/N)! It's my birthday! It's my birthday!" Stolas repeated as he tugged her back into his astrology-themed bathroom to help get him ready, once more the butler instructing her on what creams to use and what red vest and cloak he would wear. "I get to speak with Father about you and your reward! Woohoo, birthday time!"

    "Calm yourself, young Prince," the butler hummed as he watched almost snootily as (Y/N) messaged oils into Stolas' rather lush hair. "You know excitement is unbecoming of a Goetia."

    "It's fine," (Y/N) shook her head. "So long as he remains respectful in public, when he's alone, he can be excited for his birthday, can't you?"

    Stolas' smile widened.

    The butler merely rolled his eyes.

    After dressing Stolas and topping off his regal attire with a small, golden crown, (Y/N) held his hand as they both followed the butler down the hallways toward a pair of gold and red ornate double doors, the Imp pushing them open to reveal a grandiose main throne room with a dark and writhing entity sitting at the far end of the space. The thick, purple tapestries ending in golden tassels that hung from the ceiling perfectly centered the throne in the middle of it all.

    The entity then stood up at the threes' approach, shifting and morphing into a variety of demonic figures before settling on a very tall avian demon resembling a great horned owl or raven with black feathers over his body and larger feathers pointing upwards to resemble horns. His eyes were red like Stolas', surrounded by intricate red sigils. His dress was also as regal as his son's, wearing a long crimson cloak with gold trimming whilst underneath he wore a red undershirt, a maroon vest, a white jabot, and dark gray pants.

    Locking her arms behind her back, (Y/N) quelled the intensity of her writhing power.

    "Ah!" The demon—whom (Y/N) knew as Paimon—exclaimed as he smiled down at an eager Stolas. "There's my little... ah..." Leaning down towards the butler who had moved to stand beside him, he whispered, "Which son is this one? There are so fucking many..."