━ 𝟎𝟏𝟏

𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐔𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍 ー 𝙝𝙖𝙯𝙗𝙞𝙣 𝙝.
𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐔𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍 ー 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙪𝙫𝙖 𝙗.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"What..." Adam huffed, breathless, as he stared at (Y/N), currently the woman standing in front of him without a hint of change to her emotionless expression—her (E/C) eyes, on the other hand, glimmered with something he found tantalizingly dangerous. "...the actual... fuck?"

    (Y/N) didn't respond.

    Instead, she looked towards where the clock tower was, finding that there was only a minute left of Extermination Day.

"Looks like your time down here in Hell is up," she proclaimed evenly without missing a beat, one hand gripping the edge of her scabbard whilst she smoothly sheathed her sword. "I suggest you save what little energy you have left so you can return to Heaven. I'm sure you enjoy Extermination Day to its full extent, but do not wish to stay any longer than that. I'm correct, aren't I?"

"Oh, shut up!" Adam scowled.

(Y/N) merely smiled.

"You just got lucky this time, bitch," he continued as he staggered to his feet, his mask's lips parted into a snarl whilst his eyes narrowed into sharpened blades. "Come next Extermination Day, I'm gonna find you, and then I'm gonna kill you. Better start counting your days down now."

"As I am technically Hellborn, you cannot kill me," (Y/N) shook her head, taking a step closer to him to close the distance between them. "I'm sure you've killed native denizens of Hell before, and I'm sure Lucifer let an Imp or two slide... but if you were to kill his personal guard? Besides the fact that such a thing is physically impossible for you, you would not make it back to Heaven alive." Her smile turned eerie as she grasped his robe to force him to her eye level, whispering into his ear, "I suggest not stepping over your boundaries, first man."

Promptly letting him go, (Y/N) unfurled her large wings and was about to fly back to Stolas' mansion when Adam stopped her once more.

"You could've killed me!" He seemed pissed just suggesting the thought. "Why didn't you?"

"It's not my place to."

"Is it 'cause you're too fucking pussy or some shit?" He laughed, obviously trying to fool himself of the situation so he wouldn't feel as pathetic about not being able to overpower her as he so confidently proclaimed only moments ago—so he wouldn't feel as if he wasn't the most perfect being in that moment. "What a joke, haha!"