━ 𝟎𝟏𝟎

𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐔𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍 ー 𝙝𝙖𝙯𝙗𝙞𝙣 𝙝.
𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐔𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍 ー 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙪𝙫𝙖 𝙗.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

    "I presume you are Adam, first man and leader of the Angels, no?" (Y/N) hummed with a lift of her chin as she continued to gaze at said man, his only response to her statement being a dramatic raising of his brow in a rather judgmental manner. "To answer your question, my name is (Y/N), personal guard to Lucifer Morningstar."

"That dickhead has a personal guard?" Adam snickered, as if finding such information hysterical. "Is he that fucking weak or something?"

"No," she continued to stare at him evenly. "I fight by his side, that is all."

Adam scoffed at that.

    "Currently, however, I am on an extended leave that ends tomorrow—the reason why I am before you now," she further announced as she unsheathed her sword from its scabbard, the gleaming obsidian blade like an endless black hole that enraptured anything in its vicinity. "This is a truly unfortunate circumstance you have found yourself in. As a guard to Lucifer Morningstar, King of Hell, I am also a guard of Hell's citizens. So, first man... I give you a choice: leave this sinner alone, or face me."

    (Y/N) felt no sympathy for the sinner demon.

    But, she needed to protect Stolas.

    All she needed to do was lure Adam away from the mansion. Certainly, a few moments of silence drug on as he stared at her.

    That is, before he started full on laughing.

    It was a laugh that resounded throughout the air and made anyone who heard it flinch from its sound—it was the laughter of someone who couldn't care less about those he made miserable.

    "Oh, shit..." Adam's laughter ended as he wiped a fake tear from his eye, his jagged grin seeming to grow wider by the second. "Wait, were you actually being serious!? Haha! I wish Lute were here to see what a delusional bitch I have to face! Listen sweetie, I can do whatever the fuck I want—it's Extermination Day! I don't care if you're Lucifer's little pet or a motherfuckin' saint since I'm gonna kill that bitch down there, and then you."

    "So you've made your choice then," (Y/N) shook her head in what looked to be disappointment. "I expected better from an Angel."