━ 𝟎𝟏𝟗

𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐔𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍 ー 𝙝𝙖𝙯𝙗𝙞𝙣 𝙝.
𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐔𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍 ー 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙪𝙫𝙖 𝙗.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"This year's Extermination was manageable with only 5% of the total population being lost compared to years prior," Carmilla introduced the topic of that day's meeting once everyone had settled into their seats, snapping her fingers for a clipboard to be handed to her from one of her daughters. "However, as always, we must take measures to lessen this number even more since together, we own millions of souls put at risk every year."

    "I can surely tell you why that is," Vox leaned forward with a grin, his red eyes blazing as pointed his finger at the projector on the ceiling, blue electricity crackling around the screen before displaying a video—the one of (Y/N) fending off Adam as if he were incomparable. "This needs no introduction, correct?"

Carmilla's eyes narrowed.

"What Lucifer's guard didst wast but a minor act of defiance," Zestial exclaimed with a sip of his tea. "But if 't be true all of Hell w're to doth so? I suggest thee bethink before taking any action."

Vox's lips curled into a snarl.

All eyes then turned to (Y/N).

The woman was currently sitting in between Vox and Valentino with a rather apathetic expression, her arms crossed over her chest whilst one leg was crossed over the other. The very way she sat exuded power and control, reigning in the complete and utter compliance of those around her. The idea of her defending sinners from the barbaric legion of Angels that descended to Hell once a year was a strategic move to showcase such power—a tantalizing notion, to any.

But even they knew that (Y/N), no matter how powerful, couldn't defeat all of Heaven.

"My defending sinners isn't something Lucifer would be appreciative about, but I see no reason why I should not extend my power to those in need," (Y/N) hummed with a tilt of her head, mulling over what was happening along with Charlie's hope of redemption. "Perhaps... there is another way, as well, to reduce such massacres."

"And what would that be?" Carmilla frowned.

"The Princess of Hell, Charlotte Morningstar," (Y/N) announced as she flicked her fingers towards the projector, strands of darkness altering the shape on the screen to show the crumbled building of the future Hazbin Hotel. "She has an idea, one which could reduce the plights of these sinners: to rehabilitate souls so they can ascend to Heaven. I see no reason why it shouldn't be possible."