━ 𝟎𝟏𝟓

𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐔𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍 ー 𝙝𝙖𝙯𝙗𝙞𝙣 𝙝.
𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐔𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍 ー 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙪𝙫𝙖 𝙗.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The moment (Y/N) and Charlie walked into the crumbled building was the moment they were almost crushed by a wooden beam that fell to the floor in front of them, dust billowing out from the crushed pieces that made both of them cough and wave their hands in front of them to fan away the smoking debris. When the dust had finally cleared, (Y/N) saw that the sunlight which filtered in through the cracks of the boarded windows showcased dancing particles that highlighted how ill-maintained the building was, broken furniture and torn carpeting accentuating the fact.

    She frowned.

    This belongs to the royal family?

    It's hard to believe with how bad it looks.

    "Oh, this is perfect!" Charlie cheered with a clap of her hands, not at all out off by the dire state the building was in, thoroughly surprising (Y/N). "A hotel to rehabilitate sinners... this is the most ideal location!"

    (Y/N) blinked.

    Then she sighed, placing her hands on her hips with a disbelieving chuckle, amused.

    Well.

    That's Charlie for you.

    "I can fix this up for you if you so desire, Your Highness?" (Y/N) hummed as she raised her hands, dark shadows filtering and intertwining around her fingers in a show of her magic, her head tilted to the in a questioning manner. "Perhaps it would help draw in more guests?"

    "That would be great!" She cheered again.

    "It will take me a while since I'll have to go from floor to floor and room to room, but I can assure you that once I am done, this place will look brand new," (Y/N) affirmed, snapping her fingers to already invoke her shadows to do her bidding, the dark and wispy tendrils curling around corners to sweep up debris or patch up broken floorboards. "Once this is completed, I'm sure sinners will take a shot at being redeemed."

    "You think so?" Charlie asked hopefully.

    "I know so," (Y/N) smiled at her affectionately as she reached out to pat her lightly on the head.