Yeah, I Know I Shouldn't Be Writing This

I know I said I was not going to write a second ONC with everything else that's going on, but the contest is too much fun and honestly, I have been writing so much humor and romantic fluff that I needed some blood and gore. This one will still be a romance, but it will be a very rough ride fueled by one of the greatest aphrodisiacs of all -- revenge. 

Warning: the story will be riddled with violence, swearing, drug use, physical and emotional abuse (no SA)--you name it--so please read at your own risk! This is the world of organized crime with all its darkness and power plays not designed for the faint-hearted, sensitive reader, or readers with rigid morals!

With that out of the way, this is what you can expect:

🌶️ 🌶️🌶️ Highest Heat Level (chapters will be marked)

🤬 Swearing

☠️ Touch Her & Die

⚖️ Crime Thriller

💓 Dangerous Love 

💋 Love Interest who might be a villain (but is, of course, hot)

😈 Well dished out revenge of the worst kind

Even though this story has been inspired by an ONC prompt and is specifically written for this contest, my long-term strategy is to move it to Vella once the contest is finished, so it is written in a serialized form as it is defined outside of WP. That means the chapters are short (between 600 and 1,000 words--the sweet spot for Vella) and every chapter will end on some sort of cliffhanger or tense moment (if not, let me know).

ONC Prompt:
#22: You get ready for work one morning as usual. When you arrive at your car, which is parked in the street, the windshield is covered in blood.

Blurb:

"Thirty seconds. That's all you have to stop the bullshit, or your son is dead."
~~~~
Six years ago, Chelsea Doherty lost everything when her husband disappeared without a trace and left her to clean up his past. Now living in Ireland, she has pieced her life back together as best as she could and runs a small tea shop in a sleepy town where no one bothers her. That is until a customer slips her a note that sets her revenge plan in motion.

Updates will be ad-hoc and depend on my mood, but since this is a secondary entry, I will not be updating as frequent until Between (my primary ONC entry featuring two very hot demons) is finished.

~~~~~~~~~

© Sal Mason/Fire Rose 2024
This work is protected by copyright and should not be copied, downloaded, translated or used in any way without my expressed consent. It is currently only available on Wattpad. If you read this on any other platform, please note that this site could give you malware. You can always read this story free on Wattpad where your computer/mobile device is protected.