31 -- Plan Set in Motion

Warning: This chapter includes a 🌶️🌶️ scene which will be marked within the text

Warning: This chapter includes a 🌶️🌶️ scene which will be marked within the text. Feel free to skip.

~~~~

Somewhere at sea, approaching the port of Limassol, Cyprus

July 2024

~~~~

🌶️🌶️

I ride Bastian slowly, relishing how the lust glowing in his eyes grows with every move of my hips. He is close to his orgasm. I let my own heat consume me, the slick friction of his cock hitting me in all the right spots. Sucking air through gritted teeth, I try to prolong the inevitable. He cups my ass and forces his shaft deeper inside me. I moan, unable to hold back. The heat rips through me, my muscles clenching with shivers, greedy to squeeze even the last drop of cum out of him. He pulls me to his chest as we ride out the aftershocks; in his tight embrace, his racing heart hammers against my ribcage.

Fuck, this was good.

🌶️🌶️

I snuggle closer against him to get the most benefit from his heated skin. "We should be getting ready."

On cue, a shudder runs through the large ocean liner.

"Nah, we still have at least an hour. Once we dock, they do some checks before we can disembark." Bastian squeezes my butt. "Though we should probably get dressed if we still want to have breakfast."

"Who needs to eat when we can have this?" I nibble his ear, ready to go again.

"True, but today will be a taxing day. We both need to preserve our energy."

His words sober me up and I roll off him. The dangers we'll be facing are real; they might even become more threatening than what went down with Marcel. It's not a given that we'll both make it back to the cruise terminal tonight.

Bastian scrolls though his phone.

"Any news?"

He looks up. "Icarus is still in Tirana. From the looks of things, everything is working as planned. Every available Disciple is eager to get their hands on the bounty and is sticking close to Icarus for their share of action. Security around Vitaly will be minimal."

"Who is feeding you the info?"

He turns his head and gets out of bed.

I throw a pillow after him. "Who? We said no more secrets."

"Nico."

Fuck, I knew it. "And you are sure you can trust him?"

"Positive. A few years back, Nico really fucked up and ended with a gun to his head. I saved his life, so he owes me." Bastian rummages through the drawer and pulls out a fresh pair of boxers. "I'll quickly jump into the shower. Don't join me or we'll never get out of here."