Announcement

If you are on Team Basea and want to read whether Chelsea and Bastian will be successful in taking down Icarus, you are cordially invited to participate in the expansion of Paradise Falling

There are three ways to do this:

1. You can wait right here until the end of the ONC, at which time twice-a-week updates will resume until this story has been turned into a full novel. At that time, you also will get the three chapters I had to cut (more smut after Bastian gets caught by Chelsea's mom as he tries to sneak into the house and some carefree moments where our two MCs hang out in Athens prior to the cruise). The ETA for the WP expansion is approximately June 20th (unless the ONC folks are delayed).

2. You can hop on over to my brand new Ream page under my brand new pen name FIRE ROSE (I know, lots of brand new things are happening) and join my Follower Group (absolutely free), where you can read all the new chapters . . . with a little bit of a delay. The good news is that the chappies I had to cut are about to drop, so you will get to read some new stuff while you wait for the rest of the story to commence on May 21st (updates Tuesdays/Saturdays).

3. You can join my lowest tier on Ream (the Rose Squad) for $3 a month (the price to keep my coffee cup filled and get those fingers typing) and immediately get access to the cut chapters AND you'll get to read brand new chapters commencing April 30th (which is just a little over a week away).

*** Links to my Ream page can be found in the comments below or on my profile, and you can always DM me if you can't find it.

Whatever you do, I hope to see you again to share with you the rest of Chelsea and Bastian's journey. A sequel is also planned to start at the end of the summer; it is called Paradise Rising and will feature Jackson as the main male MC. In the meantime, keep an eye out for my top secret project; you might be able to catch a sneak peek as early as tomorrow. Spoiler: Think my version of a steamy Romantasy/Fantasy Romance.