Welcome to the Studio

"Get up... It's not your time... WAKE UP!"

The first thing I saw was what seemed like a doll demon about to slap me before a TV with legs grabbed her. A tall moth looked down at me. The TV was the first one to talk.

"Say, this kind of looks like an angel. I can tell from the wings."

The moth demon hit the TV upside the head, cracking his screen a little before raising his voice.

"Well no fucking shit! It has yellow blood!! We also don't have a bitch who has black hair and green eyes, now do we Vox?!"

Vox. What a strange name. Makes sense since he's a box. The TV spoke up.

"Well I wouldn't know, you have like 100 bitches and you still don't even know half of their names!!"

I watched them argue back and forth while the doll demon was examining me. Not to heal me or check if I'm okay or even alive, just to check on what exactly I am. The doll demon spoke up.

"Ya think she'd be a good mannequin?"

This made the TV and moth stop arguing. Vox was the one that spoke up.

"Vel, who in the right mind would use a dead angel corpse as a mannequin.."

Vel. Pretty I guess. Velvette replied.

"Oh cmon, Val has dead corpses all the time!"

Vox shook his head.

"Velvette, Valentino has body pillows. They aren't actual people."

Does everyone's name start with a V around here? First the a tower with 3 V's, these 3 have names that start with a V, and there's some poster that says VoxTek on it, whatever the hell that is. I watched the 3 argue about who knows what at this point until Velvette decided to kick me in the ribs. It hurt but I didn't wanna move and risk my life. I didn't know she was gonna hit me. If she hits me randomly and thinking I'm dead, imagine what she'd do to me if I was alive.

"SEE THAT AIN'T A BODY PILLOW!!"

Vox and Valentino facepalmed. Vox shook his head.

"No shit, dumbass. It's an angel."

"The Extermination was yesterday though."

Yesterday? How long have I been out for... Vox spoke up again and shrugged.

"I know just as much as you do, Vel"

Vox reached his hand out to touch me. I didn't know TV's could have claws. I didn't know what they are ere gonna do to me. If angels are merciless, just imagine how demons are. I quickly jolted away from him, hitting the wall behind me. That's when the 3 demons realized I had been awake the entire time. Valentino spoke up.

"New meat to play with~"

Velvette spoke up.

"No, she's gonna be my next best model!!"

While the two demons were arguing, Vox stepped in.

"Neither. We don't even know what it is or why it's here to begin with."

I noticed Vox approach me carefully as if I was a wild animal. I spoke up and pointed my last angelic resource I had, an angelic revolver, at Vox. I stanmered out some words

"S-Stay back. Don't make me shoot. I've shot demons before and I-I'll do it again.."

Vox stepped back and put his arms in the air. Velvette backed up as well, a bit scared. Valentino chuckled.

"A feisty one I see."

Vox rolled his eyes.

"She's an exterminator"

Velvette shook her head.

"Nope, she'd have a halo over her head"

Vox examines me, studying my looks and every move.

"Good point, and she was bleeding when we found her so..."

Valentino snorted.

"Maybe her little angel friends left her to die."

Before Vox could say anything, Velvette cut him off.

"Maybe we should just ask the dollie."

Vox nodded and got down to eye level with me, still a good distance from me.

"What happened to you?"

Tears started to well up in my eyes. Even in Heaven, nobody really cared to ask if you're okay. They always say Heaven is a kind place. But nobody bothers anyone which is why people barely know anything about each other. I'd always been respected since I was one of Adam's best girls, but that's all I was known for. Nobody knew me outside of work. I had just been left to die by Lute and Adam. Demons were the ones who actually cared. I put the gun down. I placed it next to me as I brought my knees to my chest and looked down at the ground.

"I don't know anymore. All I did was spare a demon. He was being raped. I couldn't bare to watch so I killed the one who was raping the demon and I let the other demon go. I felt bad and I couldn't let a demon die like that."

Valentino's eyes widened.

"That's Angel Dust..."

Vox shot his head up to Valentino

"Is that why he was running?"

Valentino looked down at me.

"You spared Angel Dust?"

I just gave them a blank stare. I didn't know who the hell was Devil Sand, Anthony Davis, whatever the hell his name was. What I do know is that I spared a demon.

"I guess? Lute saw me spare him and she ripped my halo off me. She kicked me from Heaven. I can't go back. I'm not allowed back into Heaven. She stabbed me in the chest until she made sure I was dead, but I guess I didn't die. She left me to die.."

Vox nodded. Velvette nodded as well but then spoke up.

"So does this mean I can't use her as a mannequin?"

Vox and Valentino both turned to her slowly and shook their heads while Valentino mouthed the words 'why...' Velvette shrugged.

"Worth a shot."

She then walked away, leaving me alone with Valentino and Vox. Vox walked closer to me, but I kept my revolver close to me. Sure, they were being nice, but they could be manipulating me. Vox held out his hand.

"How about we go get you cleaned up? It'd be better than your blood stained exterminator outfit."

Valentino threw a robe at me and I almost jumped out of my skin. I picked up the robe. Vox backed up to give me space. Valentino walked away. Vox looked down at me.

"If you're going to survive down here in Hell, you're gonna have to trust me."

He held his hand out. I looked at his hand. I couldn't trust a demon. I don't even know him. I'm his enemy. I should be killing him. But I can't help but feel helpless and vulnerable. Heaven kicked me from the Pearly Gates, what other choice do I have. I did the only thing I could and took his hand.