Fashion

Velvette's POV

Is it possible to sue someone in Hell? BECAUSE I'M GONNA SUE VOX FOR WASTING ME AND HIS HOT HEADED BOYFRIEND'S TIME!! VALENTINO'S WHORE, ANGEL DUST, LOST TO TIFFANY TITFUCKER AND MY MODEL, MELISSA, LOST TO JADE!! VOX WASN'T HERE TO HYPNOTIZE THE AUDIENCE INTO VOTING OUR MODELS!!

Valentino's POV

Andddd she's yelling at the judges. Great... If she pulls out a bomb or something I'm gonna- IS THAT MY FUCKING GUN?! VELVETTE NO-

Vox's POV

I bailed on Valentine. Valentino texted me, saying Velvette was shooting up the place. It happens more times than you'd think. We don't know how or when she gets her hands on weapons. I have no idea if Valentine even made it to the tower or not. Nor do I wanna know. I'm not ready to see her and I'm not sure if I want to. I don't like Valentine and if I could, I'd kill her, but Valentino and Velvette are starting to warm up to. I just arrived to the contest and OH MY FUCKING GOD SHE HAS A GUN!!

A little later...

No one's POV

Valentino's left glasses lenses was shattered, a part of Vox's screen was cracked, and Velvette was the guilty one.

"What... THE FUCK WAS THAT, VELVETTE?!" Valentino yelled, throwing a glass at Velvette, to which Velvette ducked and the glass shattered against the wall.

"I just got a little out of control! You do it all the time!!" Velvette whined, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Yeah, but except when I get mad, I don't go around shooting up a place and shooting everyone I see!! You turned into some kind of wild animal!!" Valentino yelled!

"So I killed a few people, what's the big deal?" Velvette rolled her eyes.

"You literally ATE one of the judge's arms!!" Vox exclaimed, providing how bad the situation actually was.

"Oh shut up. They're fine!!" Velvette whined.

"I can tell you right now, at least 100 of those demons are severely injured or dead." Vox said coldly

"Why don't you go fuck off your hot-headed boyfriend instead of bothering me?"

"Because his hot-headed boyfriend currently has a gunshot wound." Valentino growled.

"Oh cmon, I hit you in the shoulder. You're fine."

"THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN I'LL BE FINE?! YOU STILL SHOT ME!!" Valentino yelled

"Hey wait. Where's Valentine?"

Voc looked guilty and Velvette and Valentino immediately knew Vox did something.

"Val, control your flat-headed prince."

Valentino glared at Velvette before turning to Vox.

"What did you do?"

"I did call Valentine."

"And?" Velvette asked.

"I kind of bailed on her because SOMEONE decided to shoot up a fashion show!!"

"Who would do that?" Velvette grumbled.

Valentino's eye twitched as he yelled.

"WELL, WE HAPPEN TO KNOW A DERANGED DOLL DEMON WITH WORSE ANGER ISSUES THAN I DO!!"

"HEY!! DO NOT CALL ME A DERANGED DOLL DEMON, MR. CLEAN LOOKING ASS"

This is gonna be a long day...