Valentino...

The next day after Vox went to get his screen fixed. again...

Vox's POV

Fuck... Every damn time...
Why is Valentino like this...
I just want him to love me
Sometimes I want him to fuck me.
But instead I get this.
Maybe I deserve better.
I love him, but what if I tried other options?
No, he wouldn't like that
He'd hate me forever...
...but what if he doesn't find out

I turn around to see the angel standing at my door. I smile softly at her. It's just something about her. I don't know why I saved her. She and her people come down to murder us, but she spared Angel's life. Why? Why didn't she just kill both of them. It doesn't matter now. She's adjusting to the life of a demon and that's all that matters. She walks into my room and hugs me. I'm not sure why she hugged me, but it felt nice. I wrapped my arms around her and hugged her back. I chuckled, trying to avoid my screen from touching her head to avoid being weird. After she pulled away, I looked down at her with eyes of confusion and happiness.

"What was that about?"

"Just thought you needed it"

I chuckled. That's so adorable. Never would I have thought having an angel around would do me any good. The angel skipped on out of my room. I don't even know her name. Maybe having an angel around won't be so bad after all. Besides, if the V Tower is under attack during the extermination, we have protection.