Flowers & Chocolates

Vox's POV

Don't you just love when Velvette comes into your surveillance room and throws a box of chocolates which you hate and bouquet of flowers WITH THE VASE FILLED WITH FUCKING WATER AND IT SPILLS ON YOU?! Demented fucking doll. I hope she spills her own potions on herself and it melts her skin and bones onto the ground. Maybe I'll do it myself.

Velvette's POV

Fucking asshole. Now I have to give Valentine the flowers and chocolates as an apology and I ain't even the one that needs to apologize. And the flowers are waterless. Not my fault Vox can't catch. He's a TV, ain't he supposed to be super smart or something?

Valentino's POV

Who the hell is Valentine.

Velvette's POV

I've called that damn angel about 15 times already. Valentine either hasn't seen my calls or she's ignoring me. Valentino said he got his models ready for the fashion show. My employees already brought the clothes and I already brought my models and the clothes. We're already at the show, but I can't do it without Valentine. I need to apologize for VOX'SSSSSSS behavior. One of my employees, Jade, tapped me on the shoulder.

"Uh... Miss Velvette? We've been waiting for 10 minutes and-"

"CAN'T YOU SEE I'M ON THE PHONE?! YOU CAN WAIT ANOTHER 10 MINUTES OR EVEN WHOLE FUCKING HOUR IF I TELL YOU TO!!"

Employees... Am I right? So impatient. Like you know who's in charge, so sit your ass down and keep quiet

Valentino's POV

Vox is lucky I love him. Well, somewhat love him. Me and Velvette have been waiting for what seems like years for him to come down from his tower. I turned to Velvette. She called him like a hundred times so she must know something.

"You know where Vox is, Vel?"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU BALD ASS, BASIC BITCH, IMPATIENT ASS, COCK SUCKING, TIT LICKING, FLIGHTLESS DUMBSSS!! CAN'T YOU SEE I'M ON THE PHONE?! THE HELL DO YOU THINK I'M TRYING TO DO?! UR GUESS IS JUST AS GOOD AS MINE. IF YOU'RE SO WORRIED, WHY DON'T YOU GO UP TO HIS TOWER AND CALM YOUR FLAT FACED PRINCE SLUT DOWN AND DRAG HIS ASS DOWN HERE INSTEAD OF BOTHERING ME ABOUT HIM!!!"

Someone doesn't seem to like fashion shows very much.

Vox's POV

I called Valentine to my office. Flowers and chocolates are just gonna make her think I'm trying to ask her out. And yes, I'm well aware Velvette has called me over 37 times to be exact, but I've been ignoring them. I hate attending those fashion shows. Some of the there demons scare me. Someone said they wanted to become my personal slut and attempted to take off my clothes. Weirdos.

Author's Note

For those of you who're waiting for smut and n$fw with our fav Samsung flat screen TV, it's coming soon, lovelies 😘 Just be patient, cuz I'm telling u rn, Vox won't be. 😩🖐 Let me know if you want it to be descriptive cuz trust me, I'll make it VERY descriptive if that's what y'all want. Even I like me some detailed... stuff. I can either make a whole chapter based on that or I can add Velvette with a few comments coming from her room. I just know that poor girl doesn't sleep when him and Val are going at it in the show 😭 Anyways, let me know what y'all think. BYE BABES <33