Heaven's At It Again!

My POV

It's coming... It's coming faster than expected. It's only been a few weeks and they're already coming back. I was watching the 666 News with Velvette. The princess of Hell brought more hell upon us. Why the HELL would the princess of Hell go and bother Heaven with her dumbass redemption plans. All that brought was more shit and slaughter. Hell, it hasn't even been 2 months since the last extermination.

Vox's POV

Shit, they're coming back. We just had an extermination not too long ago. I start walking to my surveillance room. I see the Hazbin Hotel staff getting ready for something.. To fight?! That's the stupidest fucking thing I've ever heard!!

My POV

I need to be ready. I can't have the angels attacking all of Hell while I stand back and watch. I start running to the exit, but I ram into Vox, who groans as we both fall back. We look at each other. I see sparks flying from him after the fall. His eye is doing that thing again where it swirls two colors, not really sure what that means. He helps me up and looks at me.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm going to a target range"

Vox pauses for a second, staring at me and examining me.

"Why?"

"Well, I'm getting ready for the extermination!"

Vox's eyes widened as he heard me. His eyes softened, but he looked worried.

"Darling, you could barely defend yourself when Lute attacked you. How can you be so sure you won't die permanently?"

I looked at him weirdly.

"But I'm killing demons?"

Vox let go of me and stared at me.

"You're what...?"

I stare at him. I thought it was obvious I was gonna fight for Heaven.

"Yeah, I'm gonna kill for Heaven. Maybe if they realize I'm still angel-worthy they'll take me back! I still have a chance at redemption!"

It felt weird saying I had a chance at redemption. Vox's smile dropped.

"Heaven? You're seriously fighting for Heaven?"

"Yeah why wouldn't I?"

"Darling, they aren't going to take you back! You're just as bad as us now and you can't change that. Redemption isn't real. Once the Extermination comes, you won't be worth more than a demon to those angels."

"How do you know that?!"

"Because I know your people! They'll kill anyone they see that lives in Hell!

"My people?"

"Your people are awful! They kill hundreds of demons a year and your own people left you to die down here. But yet you still want to go back to them. You're pathetic, you know that? I've spent months helping you survive down here in Hell. If I would've known you were gonna crawl back to Heaven, I would've left you there to die."

That hit hard. He would've left me to die. Fine by me, when the extermination comes, he's my first kill. We walked our separate ways, both pissed at each other.

Vox's POV

For Heaven... She's gonna kill demons to prove to Heaven she's worthy of walking through the pearly gates again... After everything they did to her, she still wants to go back. Hell accepted her when Heaven didn't and yet she still chooses Heaven. Fine by me. Her funeral. The hell do I care. In fact, I hope they kill her. I hope one of the angels sees her as a demon now and kills her. And if they don't, she better do it herself. They can take her, Hell doesn't want her anyways. It's not like I actually care about the bitch anyway... Or do I..?