Studio Work

"All you have to do, is hold the camera steady and record everything. No matter how disgusting, rough, or loud it gets, you keep recording."

Vox adjusts the camera. I'm about to film a fucking porn film. A porn film!!i don't like this one bit. I start adjusting the camera and out of the corner of my eye I see the same spider demon I spared. I smiled a bit. I was glad he was still alive and well. I think I'm gonna like that spider demon

A little bit later...

I take back what I said about that spider demon. What I just watched and recorded was absolutely horrible. And by horrible I mean disgusting. At least I'm getting paid for this. Suddenly, I got pulled into another room by Velvette. Velvette started examining me.

"You'd make a good model."

She started touching my hair and tracing my jaw.

"A little icky, but you'll do"

My confidence kind of crumbled after that. I don't even know who she really is, but I think she's someone that could get me killed both financially and literally. Velvette nods and starts snapping her fingers. After every snap, I changed clothes. She kept snapping her fingers until the door swung open and hit Velvette. Vox walked inside and whispered in my ear while handing me a dress.

"She's indecisive so just take this. Put it on. She needs a new model and Val needs to put you on a cover before someone thinks you're an angel. If I make you look more like a demon, you'll fit in just fine. At least I hope so. We can't have you leaving us already. Val is actually quite happy with the film."

I nodded. Vox smiled softly. I guess I still kind of look like an angel, besides the clothes. I look in the mirror. I look at myself, at the dress and back at Vox. Vox then jumps a bit.

"Oh right! Sorry, I'll give you some privacy."

Vox drags the drunk-like Velvette out the door to let me change. I started to change into the dress. After getting changed into it, I noticed how it was basically hugging me. I felt like a hooker. Then I looked around at the posters in the room. Posters of Angel Dust and other infamous porn stars. Wait, are they making me work as a porn star?! I already stepped out of my comfort zone by just recording this shit, but now I have to get fucked?! Nuh uh. I walked out of the dressing room to complain but I saw Valentino and Vox talking. It seemed like they were... arguing? I walked up behind them and his behind the wall. I could hear them yelling at each other.

"Vox, why the hell do you care so much about that damn angel?! Hell, we don't even know her name!"

"We don't need to know her fucking name! I'm not letting you make her into a porn star! You told me to give her the dress because Velvette is gonna take forever and you said that was the most appropriate outfit! That's a god damn angel, Val! She probably isn't used to all... This! Porn, cursing, sex, drugs, alcohol, murders, ransoms, none of it! Just go easy on her. It's her first day and she was already stuck filming a porn film."

Valentino yelled back.

"Its just an angel! She's just like the rest. Plus, you'll end up giving in anyway. That angel is following my footsteps because she knows what's best for her."

"No, she's following me because she trusts me. I'm just trying to help her survive out in the streets of Hell! Do you know how much danger she could be in if demons found out she was an angel?! Imagine the dangers that would be brought to the Tower and the studio. Try to use your brain from time to time. Y'know, if you have one. Which I'm starting to doubt."

I smiled a bit. Vox was defending me. My smile faded quickly after Valentino smashed Vox's screen, shattering it. I muffled my gasp with a hand over my mouth.

"That's the last time you ever talk back, got it?"

Vox nodded, his screen completely cracked. Vox simply walked away, Valentino grinning in victory. I saw Valentino walk the other direction. I decided to follow Vox. I couldn't help but feel bad for him. What is this feeling?