Flashback

Vox's POV

My head hurts
...
How the hell am I alive. I was killed by angels. This makes no sense... I look up and see Velvette and Valentino talking. Valentino runs over to me and kisses me slowly and passionately, for a long time. I kiss him back. Obviously I'm not gonna refuse a kiss from him. I could be paralyzed in both legs and I'd still so anything to fuck him. Velvette rolls her eyes and goes on her phone. She starts calling someone. That's weird, it's Saturday. She doesn't work on weekends.

"Who are you calling, Vel?"

"Valentine"

"Who in the 7 rings of Hell is Valentine?!"

"None ya."

Who the fuck is Valentine? Is it one of Valentino's whores? Maybe a new employee. Or maybe Velvette hired me a new assistant! Forget that, who names their kid after a holiday?!

Velvette's POV

Where the hell is this girl. It's been 10 minutes. She can't be that busy. Sure, the extermination just happened but she can't just pick up the pace? I've got things to do, bitches to prepare, and social media to attend to. Vox is asking a million questions about Valentine. I'm about to take a baseball bat and hit him upside the head so he shuts up. I don't know how he doesn't know who Valentine is when he talks to her almost everyday. Sometimes I wonder if there's a goldfish in his system controlling him. Hah! Imagine a goldfish controlling Vox as if it was playing a game. That'd be hilarious. Anyways, I should leave the room and let those two... Do that...

A little later...

Vox's POV

I don't know what I'm doing at this point. I'm just watching the cameras in my surveillance room. My focus is mainly on where the angel is. She's just at a gym, working out. What a bitch. She thinks she's better than us. She thinks she's all that because she's a fallen angel. In the beginning, she carved into my heart. Wait... I remember everything...

The Extermination... Yesterday... Angels...

Nobody's POV

Vox was defending the V Tower, electeocuting and shooting angels with one of Valentino's guns. Suddenly, the gun was kicked from his hand followed by an angel grabbing his wrists to prevent electrocution. Vox got slammed against the wall. The last thing he saw was a gun being cocked at him before he heard a gun shot. He passed out from exhaustion after that.

Valentino's POV

Who would've known an angel was of good use around here. She saved Voxxy. I guess she's not so bad after all. Maybe I was too harsh on her on her first day. With the Extermination and everything, I was pretty stressed. Especially the day of the Extermination. I pick up a picture of me and Vox together. My poor baby...