Chapter 2

New main characters introduced this chapter, please enjoy

—————————————

I am now in the car with my two best friend Jake and Ella after swinging to get them after i left my house. We have music blasting and are screaming our hearts out to the lyrics as i drive us towards the place I've waited for for so long. After about 20 more minutes of driving, i see it.

I turn the music down as the very old looking large building comes into full view. I stare at it in awe for a few seconds before i realised I spaced off and take control of the car that had began to move of the road slightly. As i stare back up i feel amazing

It is beautiful

"It's beautiful" jake says from the backseat peering his head between the two front chairs. I laugh lightly at the repeat of the statement in my head. I pull into a parking space and we all jump out of the car.

"Oh my god its huge" Ella says as she stairs up at the very large building,

"That's what she said" came out of Jake with shock lacing it as he stares at the same beautiful building. it looks like something you'd read about in a fantasy book, and I've never seen anything more magical

We make our way inside the building and it looks bigger on the inside than the out. The floor is lined in grey tiles with parts of it covered in carpet and a giant staircase standing at the end of the hall and a giant glass chandelier hanging above us.

"Woah" came out of my mouth unintentionally.

"Woah indeed, cmon lets get the elevator upstairs and go explore" Jake says skipping in front of us towards the end of the hallway

"Lift" i correct his use of the word elevator.

"Ye not all of us were raised in England Sophia and your on American soil so no its elevator" he says back to me crossing his arms, annoyed.

"Ye ye whatever" I laugh at him and me and Ella walk past him to the lift.

The mutant gene was created in America however i was raised in England until I was 13 so I could find the right training school as there are only 4 in the world and they are all in the US, how unfair.

We make out way inside the lift and as the door begins to close a hand shoots out between them to keep them open. They slowly reopen and three boys, no not boys, men walk in. They are all gorgeous, you've never seen anything like it. One of them was blonde green eyes he had to be at least 6'0 maybe 6'1 and he was gorgeous, muscly as well, but not enough for it to be too muscly you know?

The other one on blondies left has lovely brunette hair and it looks so silky i could just reach out and touch it, however i refrain from doing so. His tanned skin compliments his brown eyes which match hishair. He was more muscly than the blonde one but not by too much. He had to be like 5'10 or 5'11.

The third one however was clearly the best looking out of the three. He stood tall at what i can guess is around 6'3, he towered over the other two. He had black hair, like pitch black hair which was a stark contrast o his bright blue eyes like really light blue and they were gorgeous, his tanned skin complimenting them perfectly. He was the most buff out of the group as well, his shirt fighting to even stay on his body. Wow he's pretty.

I was pulled put of my daze by a nudge on my arm.i look towards the source and it was Ella giving me the 'look at how hot these guys are' face. I proceed to reply with the 'i know right' look. We both giggled slightly until it caught the brunettes attention and he turned to us, as soon as we realised we both stopped immediately and i just coughed to brush it off. I swear I caught him smirking specifically at Ella before turning back towards the doors of the lift as they begin to close.