Chpater 5

After making it clear to Ezra that whatever I've agreed to starts tomorrow so he has to leave me alone for tonight, i make my way back into the main room of  the penthouse and walk over to Ella who's at the drinks table talking to someone, i cant tell who.

"Hey, make me a drink?"i ask her when i get closer. Once they heard my voice the guy she was talking to spins around, its the brunette guy from the lift. He looks like a completely different person, his hair not styled he's wearing normal clothes compared to the pitch black combat suit from earlier.

"Sophia, nice to finally introduce myself" he puts his hand out for me with a smile on his face. "Im Luca" i place my hand on his and he bring it to his lips gracefully however very briefly, "its a pleasure to properly meet you"

"Cant say the same if I'm being honest" I gave him a weird look as he laughs at my words, then i feel a nudge on my arm and turn to face Ella.

"Hey don't be rude" i just shrugged my shoulders at her. "Luca was just telling me about his powers and how they work through training" she says looking back up at him wit a cheesy grin, oh god I'm gonna puke.

"And what powers would that be?" I said with a smug look on my face wanting to see what he's capable of. He smiles at me and then disappears. Invisibility maybe, same as Calvin. I was proven wrong when a split second later i can feel a presence behind me and words being spoken into my ear from behind.

"Teleportation, comes in handy more than you think" he says into my ear, then out of nowhere he was back by Ella's side, with her still admiring him.

"Have you gotten to yours yet?' I turn to ask Ella. She coughs a little and straightens up.

"No i was just about to" Ella can get embarrassed about hers sometimes as people used to call her things like whore or slut because she makes people love her.

Luca looks at her expectantly and she's about to speak when i stop her.

"I'd advise against doing it on him or he wont really get to see it you know, he'll be under the influence." Ella sighed then looked around the room for a second, trying to find someone to do it to. Clearly struggling to do so, i I've her a solution, "just use me" she looks at me shocked.

"Really, you know what it does to you after?" She double checks with me, her pheromones basically put you in a drugged state to fall for her, said state does not wear off for about 2-3 hours and you wake up with a nasty headache.

"As long as you watch out for me for the rest of the night then ye its fine. Saves you doing it to a stranger" Ella smiles at me and i glance at Luca who just looks majorly confused. "You'll see" i smirk at Luca and then walk towards Ella.

She lifts up her sleeves and closes her eyes to concentrate, when they reopen the are a light shade of pink. I can just barely see the pink kind of smoke looking gas come from her wrists and neck as it floats towards me.when it gets close enough i inhale deeply making sure to inhale quite a bit of the smoke, then everything went funny.

i know the affects of Ella's pheromones and i have been under their influence more than you think, so it doesn't affect me as strongly as others, but it still definitely affects me. My mind can still however see through the lovey affects in a way, i just cannot control my body when doing so.

When my eyes lay onto Ella again, i gave her a lazy smile and took steps closer and held her face. "Hey beautiful, how are you so pretty?" I slur out, placing a loose hair behind her ear. She grabs both my hands and holds them in her own.

"Do you love me?" I nod back and her, "if you really do, i need you to go and kiss that guy over there okay?" She says pointing to someone behind me. I turn to see the guy I'm supposed to kiss. Oh fuck. It's the guy from before. I don't blame Ella she didn't know, but if i kiss this asshole he'll get ideas, and just no.