Chapter 8

I made my way to the dorm after leaving Ezras floor and made note of the fact Amy was not here. Maybe she went out somewhere. Ill ask her later. I went into my room mentally telling myself that i should decorate in here properly as it looks like a bomb site right now. I also came to the conclusion that i am in fact going to get my stuff ready for tomorrow before preparing for this afternoon with Ezra.

I am completely aware of how bizarre this situation is, but i can't help but feel sort of drawn to him, its weird. Like I don't want to like him, he's done nothing for him to deserve it, but i just do, i cant control it. It's like a tug in my brain that leads me right to him, i cant explain it.

I decide to play some music as I tidy up my room a little, setting up my vanity and making my bookshelf look pretty. I then decide to get my weapons all organised for tomorrow as well as my textbooks for the more mundane classes we will have.

The next time i looked at a clock it was 1:45, SHIT. Ezras gonna be here in just over an hour. I jumped in the shower, not bothering to wash my hair and dry off letting my hair fall into my natural waves. I sit at my vanity and do some light makeup, and then there was the struggle with outfits. I couldn't decide between my street outfit or my more formal outfit.

As i was struggling to decide i hear a knock at my bedroom door. I check the time, 2:30, good it cant be Ezra. I walk to me door opening it to see Ella looking back at me.

"Hey you look good for someone that's just gotten home from last night" i smiled at her and opened the door to let her in.

"Ye well i used his shower so I wasn't walking around looking like a piece of shit" she groaned walking and throwing herself on my bed "but i have a huge headache"

"Im not surprised form how much you drank while i was there, and need i remind ou i was passed out for most of it" i laughed at her and perched myself at the end of the bed looking down at her.

"Oh ye, how are you after that, no lingering affects?" She asks sitting up and facing me.

"Nope! Good as new"she smiles at me then notices my getting dressed state.

"Where are you going?" She asks looking all curious.

"Ezras coming to get me in-" i check the time "20 minutes so that he can spend the day with me" she looked shocked.

"Wow boys all over you already, you don't even need pheromones and you have him wrapped around your finger in a day. Girl you sure you don't have powers?" She smiles along with me.

"Yes very sure, I don't know what it is i just feel drawn to him. Maybe its the attention he draws and it might end up fading, i guess we will see" she just hummed in a response "speaking of which i am very much struggling to choose an outfit" i show her my two options.

"Well where is he taking you?"

"That's the problem I don't know and he's going to be here in 15 minutes and I don't know wether to dress casual or formal"

"Why don't you text him and ask?" Because I don't have his number "you didnt get his number after all of that?" I realised I must've voiced my previous thought.

"Well.. no"

"Oh my god soph, where did i find you?" There was then another knock at the door as i was laughing at Ella. I got up still laughing at each other, it will only be Amy at the door anyway.

I swung the door open and when i caught who was on the other side i froze. It was i fact not Amy,it was Ezra. I stood eyes wide just staring at him and so did he. After a few seconds, he glanced down at my attire and realised I was still in a towel, well shit, may as well play it off.

"Do you like my outfit? I was planning on wearing it today" i ask him twirling, he just laughed at me.

"Feel free, however I don't think i would fit where we are going" his smile was contagious

"And where exactly are we going? I cant decide on what to wear because I don't know"

"I cant tell you where but i can definitely help you choose what to wear" he made his way into my room spotting Ella as he did so

"Hey i think I'm gonna go take a nap" Ella basically ran out of the room as a laughed at her.

"So-" i point to my two options "which one?" He looks at them both before replying.

"Neither" i looked at him shocked and crossed my arms over my chest, "where's your wardrobe" i pointed to the door next to the en-suite bathroom door and he walked over opening said door,before rummaging through everything in here. He then pulled out one of my summer dresses, it was pretty simple, a light yellow with small pink flowers all over, and handed it to me. "Wear this"

"Sorry mr fashionista, but this doesnt exactly match the vibe your going for" i say as i observe his loose black jeans and grey shirt and cargo jacket.

"And why do you need to match my vibe" he questions.

"Because it's weird us being on completely different colour scales."

"Sophia, wear whatever you'd like, but unless necessary you shouldn't go off of what others are wearing" he said with a weird amount of compassion.

"Right we'll get out while I get dressed, wait in the living room. Ill be five minutes" he doesn't say a word and leaving the room leaving me to slip on a dress and match it with some black boots. I looked myself over in the mirror once more before walking to the living room to see Ezra looking down at his phone, however as soon as i walked in his attention. Turned to me.

"Sophia" he said accusingly with that smirk on his face.

"What? You said where what id like" i stood in from on him in a black somewhat flowy dress, the design built for summer, the colour not so much.

He just smiled at me and walked over offering me his hand. "Shall we?" And I took it as he lead us out of my dorm and out into a very large black car.

Let's we how this goes.