Accidents

"C'mon Ni, just come with us it's only a short drive."

Niall shook his head at Liam's question-Typical 'Daddy Directionness.' "I know, I just needa drive before I forget completely." He laughed.

Liam sighed, "Alright." Niall smiled and shooed his other 3 bandmates away with Liam. He was pulled out of his small victory by his phone ringing.

"Ay, Shawn.
Yep on my way now. See ya in about 10.
Right. Bye."

Hanging up the phone and heading to his car, driving to a special pub where Shawn and a few other friends were, "Nialler!" He was heard by yells when he walked in, "Ay!"

"You're not driving right Ni?" Sean, Niall's best friend asked. Niall shook his head, "Nah Liam dropped me off." Sean nodded, "Promise?" Niall rolled his eyes, "Yes! Lay off were not kids anymore."

"I just don't want a repeat of high school." Niall looked pointedly at Sean, "Shut the fuck up, Sean. I was 16."

Sean sighed but left the man alone, Telling himself to keep an eye on his best friend only to be distracted by Mark and Dyl walking in.

"God Liam keeps calling me." Niall slurred to Shawn, "Man he treats you like a fucking kid. Tell him to lay off."

Niall nodded, "Yeah. I think I should go, Liam just texted he sent security out to find me."

Shawn rolled his eyes but nodded, "Right, drive safe bud."

"See ya mate."

After 2 minutes of being on the road, Niall was getting very irritated, "Fucking go ya cunt!" He yelled at the man in front of him, "God fucking American drivers!"

"Fuck this." He muttered to himself and pulled himself onto the shoulder to pass the elderly man in front of him.

"Shit." He yelled as he wasn't able to turn fast enough and ran into the concrete wall.

-----

"C'mon Ni it's only a short drive." Liam tried to convince his younger bandmate, He didn't feel completely safe whenever one of them was driving in another country, especially America. Although Niall had driven on the left side of the car many times he wasn't a natural, probably as good as a 16-year-old who just got their license.

"I know, I just needa drive before I forget completely," Niall told him, Liam bit his lip, he wasn't going to win the fight against the blonde. "Alright." He sighed, walking away with the other three members following.

"We got home two hours ago!" Liam exclaimed angrily to Paul through the phone, "Because he wanted to drive alone!" Sending a quick text to Niall once Paul had hung up his phone.

Sending security out for you now if you're even alive.
Read 22:37

"That little shit." He muttered to himself, "What happened?" Zayn, his kinda boyfriend asked. "I've texted and called him at least a dozen times each and the only text he reads is when I tell him security is coming to find him."

"Well, at least you know he's alive?" Zayn shrugged and Liam rolled his eyes. "I swear I should spank him."

"No." Zayn laughed, "He's an adult your not his dad." Liam nodded, "I know but he could've just told us he was going out, he always does."

Zayn's eyes widened slightly, "Oh shit."

"What?"

"About half a year ago when I got a different hotel than the rest of you it was because I was going exploring at abandoned locations that were very dangerous, that was the only time I've only ever really lied. If he insisted on driving he's probably doing something pretty bad." Zayn explained.

"Zayn!" Liam scolded, "It was 6 months ago!" Zayn defended. Liam rolled his eyes, "Maybe I should spank you."

Zayn laughed, "And how would that be a punishment? You know getting spanked turns me on."

Liam snickered, "Fine. You're on a spanking ban."

"What?" Zayn whined, "God your mean."

Just as Liam was about to say something else a knock at the door interrupted him.

Harry was standing behind Louis with small tears falling down his face, "It's Niall. Paul said he was in an accident."

Liams eyes widend and Zayn, who was behind him gasped, "What happned?"

"He was drunk driving."