Princess

"But this looks gross!" Niall whined from his place on Harry's lap, staring grossly at the fish.

"It might look gross but it's very yummy!" Harry said, "Try some."

He grabbed a fork put a piece on it and brought it up Niall's mouth only for the boy to shriek and try to free himself.

"Alright alright." Harry sighed but readjusted the boy, "I want chicken."

"But daddy spent time making this Ni," Louis told the blonde, Niall only shook his head. "Chicken."

"Niall you can either have your fish or you can go to bed without dinner," Liam said sternly as he gave the boy a pointed glare.

"But gross!"

"I'll go make him some, I don't mind."

"Harry sit back down." Liam ordered, "No!" Niall looked up to the man from the ground as the man had set him down when he got up.

"Niall." Liam said sternly, "You mean!" He shrieked at the man.

"Niall!" Zayn got up from his seat next to Liam, shocked by his tantrum.

"Baba!" He held his arms out, asking to be held. "No sir." Zayn grabbed his arm and walked away, "You are going in time out."

"No!" Niall attempted to run away but they soon reached the corner which Zayn set him in, "You stay here until I finish my food."

"Baba." The blonde now had tears streaming down his pale face, "I'm serious. You stay there unless you want a spanking."

The boy grabbed his butt and quickly turned around, His sobs getting louder as Zayn walked away.

"You're so mean," Liam whispered in Zayn's ear once the man had continued eating. Zayn smirked, "You just wait until the baby gets down to sleep. Me and you are taking a trip to the hot tub."

Liam felt his pants tighten and gave a glare to Zayn whose smirk only grew when he looked down. 

Zayn soon finished his dinner, not being able to listen to Niall's sobs.

He swore his heart broke slightly when he saw the blonde crouched in the corner, crying his eyes out. He did feel a little bad, Niall had slipped into his headspace while watching baby first a few hours ago. Maybe he shouldn't punish him when he's in a headspace.

"Come here, angel."

Niall ran from the corner into the man's arms, "Sorry!"

"Shh." Zayn cooed, "It's alright."

After a few minutes Niall's cries had finally calmed down, "Should we go make a bottle then go night night?"

Niall nodded, "Princess."

Zayn furrowed his eyebrows, "You want a princess nappy?" Niall shook his head, "Princess bottle." Again, Niall shook his head.

"I don't think I understand baby." 

"Book!"

"Oh!" Zayn came to the realization, "You want to read your princess story?"

Niall nodded, Zayn smiled and picked him up, Carrying him to the kitchen where Louis was already preparing a bottle.

Harry watched as Zayn whispered something into Niall's ear. "Sorry dada." The boy whispered, Harry could only smile. "It's okay baby."

"One bottle for a perfect prince," Louis said as he approached them with a Sesame Street bottle in hand. "Princess."

"Yes well read your princess story," Zayn assured chuckling, Niall shook his head. "Wanna be princess."

"You wanna be a princess, not a prince?" Harry asked in adoration. Niall smiled and nodded, "Well then my princess." Zayn kissed his cheek. "Shall we go upstairs?"

Niall nodded and giggled, Zayn took the bottle from Louis and headed up the stairs. Harry smiled sheepishly at Louis, "Guess I'll go order princess toys."

"Harry don't you dare!" Louis yelled after him, but he was too late as Harry had already found his laptop and began adding things to his cart.

"Once upon a time," Zayn began as he rocked the chair with Niall on his lap, drinking the warm bottle. "There was a prince who wanted to marry a princess, But she would have to be a real princess."

"Just like you," Zayn whispered to the blond who giggled and rested his head on Zayn's chest. 

"He traveled all over the world to find one, But nowhere could he get what he wanted."

"There were princesses enough, but it was difficult to find out whether they were real ones."

"There was always something about them that was not as it should be. So he came home again and was very sad, For he would have liked very much a real princess."

"Are you ready for bed?" Zayn asked when he saw Niall's eyes droop and was finished with his bottle, "No keep reading baba."

Zayn chuckled and kissed his head before continuing, "One evening there was a terrible came on; there was thunder and lightning, and the rain poured down in tournets." 

"Scary." Niall whispered, Zayn nodded, "Suddenly a knocking was heard at the city gate, and the old king went to answer it."

"It was a princess standing out there in front of the gate. But, good gracious! What a sight the rain and the wind had made her look. The water ran down from her hair and clothes; it ran down into the toes of her shoes and out again at the heels. And yet she said she was a real princess."

"Well, the queen did not believe that one bit! "Well, well soon find that out," Thought the old queen. But she said nothing, went into the bedroom, took all the bedding off the bedstead and laid a pea, and then twenty eider-down beds on top of the mattress."

"On this, the princess had to lie all night. In the morning she was asked how she slept. "Oh very badly!" Said she "I have barely closed my eyes all night. Heaven only knows what was in the bed, but I was lying on something hard, so that I was black and blue all over my body, It was horrible!" Now they knew she was a real princess because she had felt the pea right through twenty mattresses and the twenty eider-down beds. Nobody but a real princess was as sensitive as that. So the prince took her for his wife, for now he knew he had a real princess; and the pea was put in a museum, where it may still be seen, if no one had stolen it. There that is a true story." Zayn finished.

Zayn looked over to see Niall asleep, he sighed realizing he had yet to change him into his pajamas.

He carefully got up picked out a snap crotch onesie and dressed as calmly as possible- which did take him 5 minutes.

He smiled and set Niall in his crib, slipping his Nemo dummy in his mouth before kissing his head and tucking a stuffed bear under his arm. 

He carefully exited the room and checked his phone to see a text from Liam.

Liam♥

Meet me in the hot tub :)
Ps clothes are not necessary.