Boat

Niall woke up out of his headspace, much to the dismay of the others.

Currently, Niall was trapped in a playpen while the others talked about what they were doing for the rest of the break.

Harry wanted to go out to eat one night, Liam wanted to go out on a boat, Louis wanted to do a tour, and Zayn wanted to hike.

"What do you wanna do angel?" Zayn asked, Niall was confused, not listening to the conversation, instead watching the movie on the screen.

"What do you wanna do in Brazil?"

Niall shrugged, "Well there's a zoo, aquarium, we could go to a theme park or the rainforest." Louis explained.

"We could do the zoo and aquarium on Thursday and head to the theme park on Saturday? I'll call and rent it out." Harry offered, "Perfect." Louis smiled.

"So tomorrow we'll go out on the boat, Wednesday we can stay in and go out to dinner. Thursday is the Zoo and Aquarium, and Friday we'll do the tour. On Saturday we'll go to the theme park. Sunday is rest day, and Monday we'll go hiking."

"Great." Liam smiled, "Make sure you rent out the zoo and aquarium too. And sign a contract."

Harry nodded, "Got it, I'll go do that now."

He walked out of the room and Niall put his attention back to Sesame Street.

-----

Niall whined as Liam rubbed sunscreen all over his body, "Hey, don't want you to get burnt." Liam scolded.

He let go of Niall's arm but lifted him on his hip and followed the others onto the boat.

"Look Ni!" Harry exclaimed and pointed to the ground, "It's glass so you can see the fishes."

"Don't wanna fall." He muttered, Harry cooed. "It's alright. It's very strong glass."

Liam set him down and looked down, frowning as they were still docked so all he could see was water.

Liam chuckled, "You'll be able to see them when we start going."

"When are we going?" He asked. Liam looked over to Zayn and Louis who were informing the captain of Niall's situation and making him sign a contract that he couldn't tell anyone or he would be sued massively.

"Almost I'm sure."

Zayn and Louis walked back over, "Are you excited babe?" Louis asked, sitting down next to Niall.

"See fishes."

"Before we go do you need a change?" Harry asked and picked him up to check his swim nappy.

He pulled the back of it and looked inside to see he was dry, not commenting on it as Niall was in his headspace and would go when he needed.

He let go of Niall just as the boat started, jerking him backward.

He landed on his butt but had a shocked look on his face before he began to cry.

"Oh, it's okay." Zayn laughed and picked him up, setting him on his lap as he sat down.

"Fushes!" Niall squealed and pointed to the glass, his accident quickly forgotten.

They watched Niall squeal for the next fifteen minutes at fish before they stopped to get off and swim.

"No!" Niall pouted as Liam held out his arms while floating in the water, "It's okay baby. Daddy will catch you."

"No!" He stomped his foot and began to cry again, Liam began to swim away (Harry was still on the boat with him) only to smirk when Niall began crying for Liam to come back.

Harry ended up carrying Niall into the water and handing him to Liam who quickly became a fan of the water.

"Ouch! Daddy!" Niall screamed in Liam's ear after he splashed himself in the eye, "Yeah that's why we don't splash." Liam chuckled and pissed his forehead.

Niall pouted but relaxed himself in Liam's arms as the other boys swam around.

Soon enough, everyone was back on the boat. Niall was laid out while Harry changed him, Zayn and Liam cuddling into each other watching the sunset while Louis dozed off.

"Did you have fun?" Harry cooed as he lifted his legs up and set another nappie under him. Niall nodded, "Water hurt."

Harry laughed, "That's ocean water. It's different than your bath water."

"Niall take a bath?" He asked while Harry taped his nappy up, Harry nodded, "Yes you can take a bath when we get home."

Niall squealed and clapped his hands as Harry sat down on a chair and set Niall on his lap, looking down at the glass as the boat began to sail.

-----

Niall babbled to himself as Harry washed his hair, raising his eyebrows when he saw some of the water turning yellow.

"Did you pee you little stink?" Harry chuckled and lifted him up to drain the water, only to find he was in fact not done.

Harry sighed as his shirt turned damp and Niall simply shoved his fingers in his mouth and giggled.

Once Niall was done he drained the water and filled it back up.

"Cold dada!" Niall whined when Harry set him back in the water.

"I just need to rinse your hair and wash your body. It's past your bedtime."

"No bed." Niall pouted, Harry rolled his eyes, "Alright."

He quickly finished bathing him and dried him off, dressed him in a nappy with a plain white onesie.

Zayn came in with a bottle, Harry fed him the bottle while Zayn read him 'The Hungry Little Caterpillar.'

"Good night angel," Zayn whispered to the passed-out boy as Harry set him in his crib and tucked him in, giving him a quick kiss on the forehead before walking out with Harry.

"God I hate bath time," Harry mumbled to Zayn who chuckled. "Ah just wait. He shit in the tub for Liam once."

"Lord help us."