Shopping

Niall started out the window as Disney nursery rhymes played throughout the car, He couldnt help but giggle slightly as Harry obnoxiously sang the ABCs. Harry smiled hearing Niall giggle, Secretly flipping Louis off as the boy had been rolling his eyes at Harry seconds before.

"Oh, I love this song!" Harry clamied in eximent as 'Bah bah black sheep.' Started to play, Much to Harry's dismay the car came to a stop which made the music turn off. 

"Hey!" Harry frowned at Liam, who was driving. "We're buying some CDs without nursery rhymes in here," Louis claimed seriously to Liam, Making Niall erupt in giggles.

He smiled happily when Louis removed his mittens and helped him out of the car, Thank god he was public.

Louis still put his hand on Niall's shoulder and led him into the store. "Why don't me and Lou go for food while you two go buy Niall's things?" Liam asked, Harry nodded, Grabbed a cart, and handed it to Liam before grabbing one of his own.

"Do you wanna walk or be in the cart?" Harry asked, Niall blushed but chose to walk. 

They first started in the baby section, Zayn suggesting looking at baby soothers as a night light. Unfortunately, they didn't find a night light. They did find an otter that heated and had a breathing stomach, Which Harry quickly threw in the cart. They did end up finding a night light that projected stars. They also grabbed another baby monitor, (Niall thinking it was the first.) They picked up some nappy supplies before moving to the toys.

The beach house they were staying at was one they stayed at often, especially during the winter. So they ordered Niall to pick as many toys as he would like and at least 5 'big' toys.

After 40 minutes of searching, Harry received a text from Louis claiming they were in the car. The three headed out with 1060$ worth of toys.

Niall was strapped back in his car seat (Louis forgot to strap the mittens on him.) He laughed as he heard the scolding from Liam to Harry and Zayn, Claiming they were spoiling Niall and Zayn had bought toys online the night before and he truly didn't need over 1000$ worth of toys.

-----

As the rest of the week went by Niall found himself actually liking the age regression. Of course, there were some parts he still despised, He found he didn't mind wetting the nappies and it actually felt cleaner than using a toilet as he was properly wiped down, However, he hated messing them. He had done it twice now. He hated the sticky feeling it gave him, he hated how he was laid out half-naked for around five minutes, and he hated how the boys would fight over who had to change him.

He also actually loved the naps, But he hated going to bed early. He would always hear the others laughing, drinking, and watching 'big boy' movies after they had put him to bed. He didn't mind being fed, being carried, or the playtime. But he despised the car seat, mittens, baby jumper, punishments (Yes he was aware he wasn't supposed to like them), and of course, the stupid outfits he was put in. Mainly the snap crotch onesies that made his nappies stick out.

They were finally leaving America, They had finished their last concert in San Diego last night which was also the first concert Niall had done while in the regression, He was dressed in thick boxers and surprisingly found himself liking the nappies more. All the toys that had been bought were shipped and set up at the beach house, Along with a nursery being set up in between Liam and Louis' room. 

Right now he sat in the car seat laughing at Liam and Zayn. Much to Louis' excitement they were listening to a Disney soundtrack instead of a nursery rhyme. 'Wanna be like you' from The Jungle Book was playing right now. Paul was driving them and Liam and Zayn sat in front of him while he was in the back with Harry next to him. Apparently, Liam and Zayn loved this song by the way they were belting it and dancing around.

His giggles died down and he turned to Harry, "Dada?" Harry swore his heart exploded every time Niall called him that, "Yes?"

"I'm wet." He said shyly, "Alright. Lou mind moving up so I can change him?" Louis nodded and sat down by Zayn's feet and Harry unbuckled him and grabbed the diaper bag from underneath Niall's seat.

Changing him in the car was a bit tough as the car seat took up an entire seat and Harry had to sit awkwardly on the ground to change him. It only took around three minutes and Niall smiled when he was dressed in the giraffe nappy. They were one of his favorite things at the moment.

"Alright we're here," Paul announced as he pulled up next to the jet awaiting them. "Paps around?" Louis asked, Paul sighed and nodded. "I think, even if they're not, I still wouldn't carry him or anything."

Louis nodded, "How do we get the car seat on there?"

"I have to wear the car seat on the plane?" Niall exclaimed, All four boys looked at him sharply. "Only for take off." Zayn glared at him making Niall sjrink back into his seat slightly.

"I'll put it on a cart and throw a blanket on it." He said and stepped out of the car. Niall was led out of the car and onto the plane. He was forced to sit in Liam's lap until his car seat was strapped into a seat. Once they had taken off and on a steady route he was allowed out, only to be held by Zayn and rocked to sleep.

Liam stared in awe at his boyfriend, He swore he was going to marry him one day. Niall slept soundly with a Nemo dummy Harry had bought him bopping in his mouth. 

"What?" Zayn laughed awkwardly when he noticed Liam staring at him, "You're so good with our baby."

Zayn blushed and looked down at the sleeping blonde, "My baby."