Coping

Niall was helped to his bed, Harry had dressed him in a pajama set that he hadn't worn in over a year, Worst part was he didn't have a chance to get the stupid nappy off.

Normally he would've snuck out of bed and changed but he was way too tired, Hospital beds aren't comfortable. Especially when you're right across from the dementia patients.

"He's out." Liam snickered at Zayn when they went to check on him. They had gone home yesterday and installed a ton of new equipment.

A baby monitor had been installed in the corner of Niall's bunk where the boys made sure Niall wouldn't see it unless he was looking for it. A new alarm system had been installed on the tour bus door which only the four boys and bodyguards had the code to. More 'kid friendly' snacks and drinks had been bought. A thick mattress protector was put on his bunk, and Some nappies and pull-ups had been placed in the medicine cabinet along with the needed supplies, Some lockable mittens, Dummies, A portable changing pad, and sippy cups. Granted they didn't even realize what they were buying, They had bought adult nappies and other things had popped up and the boys had bought them.

Paul had gone and informed the other members of the tour that if Niall was seen without one of the boys or bodyguards he was to be informed immediately. 

Deciding to watch Die Hard while the blonde napped, Zayn falling asleep on Liam. 

About 90 minutes later, A rustling noise was heard on the baby monitor and Louis had gotten up to check on the boy.

"Hey, You have a nice nap?" Louis asked causing the blonde to jump. "Uh yeah." Niall murmured, "How did you know I was up?" Louis shrugged, "Daddy instincts."

Niall laughed awarkdley and tried to get out of bed only for Louis to help him, "Need a change?"

"What? Oh." Niall replied, "No." Louis looked sternly at him, "Let me check."

"What? Louis!" Niall asked in concern, Louis simply ignored the protest and stuck a finger in the back of Niall's nappy and looked. "You're dry." 

"Yeah!" Niall yelled, "Don't need you to check me!" Louis frowned, "You don't yell at me."

"Sorry." He muttered, "I'm going to go change." Louis laughed, "Why? You're not wet."

Niall nodded, "I know, I'm just gonna change into my boxers."

Louis shot him a stern glance, "No. What if you have an accident?"

"I won't."

"You don't know that. Nappy stays on."

"No."

"You don't tell me no. Do you want a time-out?"

"A time out?" Niall screeched, "I'm not a toddler, I don't need nappies and I definitely don't need a time-out! You're not my dad."

Louis frowned at him, "Alright, Time out."

"What I-" Niall was cut off by Louis grabbing his wrist and leading him to a corner where the other three were, Zayn waking up when he heard the yelling.

"You stay there. 15 minutes."

"Louis!" Niall tried to turn around, "Niall." Harry glared at him, "Time out means no talking."

Niall obeyed, Blushing at the fact that someone younger had scolded him. Truth be told, Niall had to pee. That's why he had woken up, He planned to go to the bathroom and then go back to sleep.

He couldn't help but squirm when the pressure in his bladder got worse, "No squirming." Liam told him.

He really tried not to, but he really had to pee, Tears started to leak when he felt his nappy fill up.

"Times up." Louis told him a few minutes later, "Did you learn your lesson?" Niall nodded, "Well?"

"Um, No yelling and telling you no."

Louis nodded, Zayn squinted his eyes when he saw Niall squirming uncomfortably. 

"Do you need to go potty?" Niall blushed at the word potty, "No, I uh had an accident in time out."

Louis sighed, "This is exactly why I told you that you need a nappy, I'll be back."

Niall face grew more red when Louis had openly told the others about their conversation, "Niall!" Louis's voice called Niall following the voice.

Niall furrowed his eyebrows at the dinosaur-shaped mat lying on the bathroom floor, "Lay down."

Niall's eyes winded, "No, Louis it was an accident I don't need another-"

"Hey!" Louis' stern voice cut him off, "What did I tell you about telling me no? And considering the fact you just told me you didn't need a nappy then had an accident tells me you do need them."

"But." Niall couldn't stop the tears falling down his face, "It's embarrassing."

"Oh, baby." Louis pulled him into a hug, "I'll tell you what, If you go the next week without any accidents well move to pull-ups."

Niall thought for a moment, He would much rather have an accident in a nappy than in his boxers, Plus he could definitely go a week, Maybe Louis won't even force him into any pull-ups.

"Alright." 

Louis smiled, "Alright then, Lay down. Don't want you getting a rashie."

Niall blushed at the words, He wanted to protest that he could change himself but he had also never changed a nappy before and didn't know what to do.

He closed his eyes tightly when his pajama pants were pulled off and his nappy was untapped, Leaving his lower half naked. 

His blush grew when Louis lifted his legs in the air, causing his lower half to rise up.

He flinched when the cold wipe was rubbed against him, "Sorry angel."

Before he knew it a new nappy was being applied and his pants were pulled back up and he was pulled up, "All better." Louis smiled, "Why don't we go watch a movie?"

Niall nodded and followed Louis into the main area, "Let's watch something more appropriate." Zayn told the others, "How about Shrek?"

"You guys can keep watching your movie, I don't mind."

Liam shook his head, and motioned for Niall to come sit by him, "Don't want the big boy movies to scare you."

Niall blushed again but didn't decide to argue, He didn't mind Sherk. His lack of sleep ended up catching up to him and ended up cuddling into Liam, fast asleep.