1

Late. She was still late in the end.

Even though she estimated the right time before leaving, she still didn't make it on time. When Jennie entered the studio, everything was ready to go. Taehyung was talking to the spokesperson.

The product of their commercial was crisps. He even purposely tasted a few slices to demonstrate the expression he wanted while eating.

The two of them seemed to know each other. After a few sentences, they began to flirtatiously eat each other's crisps while chatting.

Ah Wen's net worth rose incredibly in the past few years. Filming just one commercial can rake in ten million. Naturally her temper and attitude also rose. Once, a director she worked with wanted her to make a jumping movement. Her face immediately darkened and told him that doing such things didn't suit her professional image.

Look at her now. She looked just like a friendly girl-next-door.

She predicted that if Ah Wen was asked to climb a bamboo tree, she would just agree happily."A famous reputation is truly useful," an assistant lamented beside her. "Chen Wen is notoriously difficult to work with. Look at her today, she's being so cooperative."

Jennie kept quiet, so the assistant curiously asked, "Miss jie, they look like they're very close. Do you think they are involved in a scandal?"

She merely smiled, pointing at her throat.

The assistant suddenly said, "It's still not cured? Didn't you eat the lozenges?"

... throat lozenges were not medicine. The assistant had the eating-Chengdao-brand-lozenges-is-the-definite-cure look, so she decided to remain silent.

Therefore, since 7 am this Saturday, she stood around the studio, pretending to be sick as she watched Taehyung do his work.

She must admit that his fame was not undeserved.

For a director like him, it was likely he was helping a friend to take over the commercial. He could also earn some side income in the meantime. He was obviously patient from the way he explained to Chen Wen over and over again, even to the point of taking notice of the extras. He was also meticulous, paying attention to every scene.Currently he was sitting in his chair, with one hand holding the script and his eyes focused on the scene unfolding in the monitor.

His eyebrows were lightly creased. It was a scene that Jennie was so familiar with.

When Chen Wen was about to eat her 107th crisp, the crisp fell. Taehyung's eyes were still glued on the monitor. He said, "Your expression is getting more and more rigid. You must imagine the feeling of first love." He paused for a moment before continuing, "You don't have any experience so you're nervous. You're careful and nervous but you're also hopeful, no matter if it's bitter or sweet."

He said this in all seriousness. Beside him, the producer raised an eyebrow.

Jennie glanced at Taehyung with guilt.

Whose bullshit creativity is this? Why must it be themed first love?

The past few days, she felt wronged. Wasn't it simply her ignorant, frivolous feelings when she was young?

In her heart, two voices appeared, each occupying high ground and desperately arguing. The first voice asked her to just accept it. They were both adults, no one will care about what happened in their teenage years. The second voice resisted, insisting that it cannot be accepted, that it was way too awkward. People who don't understand will think that she was clinging onto her first love who ended up being rich.
If he was just an average white-collar worker, working hard to pay off mortgage, she would be very calm and reveal her identity. She would invite him to a somewhat atmospheric cafe and explain to him what happened in the past.