champagne chocolate

I'm so glad I'm one of the kids he actually likes. 

"Go to your cabins. I have a hangover, ugh...damn you Chiron..." Mr.D rubs his eyes.

He turns and motions for us to walk with him. We all do.

"Peter. Luke. Y/n." He nods.

Percy rolls his eyes at the Peter comment. "It's Percy." 

"Yeah, I heard you the first time you got here." Mr.D tells him.

"But did you?" I grab Percy's arm to stop him from starting a fight. He looks back at me and shuts up.

"Okay Mr.D what will it take for you to tell Chiron it was just some like...Nyphms or something?" Luke asks.

"Are you trying to bribe me right now?"

"Yeah. Is it working?"

"Yep. I want uh...y/n bring me one of those chocolate boxes from your dorm. The champagne kind. Can ya do that for me sweetheart?"

"Sure. When?" I ask.

"Tomorrow morning. Stayed up late, already have a hangover. You threes fault. Gonna need them."

Percy looks at me and rolls his eyes. I look over at Luke and do the same. He makes fake talking hands and I laugh. Suddenly Percy's hand is over my mouth.

Luke puts a finger to his lips and gestures to Mr.D with his head.

💙

When we get back to camp Mr.D confirms I will in fact bring him champagne chocolate, then lets us go.

Luke goes to his cabin first, then it's just Percy and I.

"No way we actually got busted bro..." he mumbles.

"Yeah. But now we know it only takes a box of chocolates" 

He laughs. 

"You want me to walk you back?" He asks.

"I'd like that."

We walk in comfortable silence until we reach the cabin.

"Well, see you tomorrow...or well-later this morning" he says.

"See ya Percy."

"See ya y/n."

I sneak back into the cabin Lily, Brandy, and all my other siblings are asleep now.

I crawl into bed and lay down. I pull the frilly sheets up over me.

I'm tired. Good tired though.

Percy's hoodie is still on me. It's a bit big but it's really nice. I think he's just really nice. He's perfect to be around.

Ugh, I want to be with him dude. He's perfect. 

But for now, I'm just gonna sleep.

💙

Hey...mom? I could use some help here. Okay, I'm probably talking to myself here but I gotta ask. Uh is there anyway we could get some champagne chocolates..? For Mr.D. If you're wondering it's because last night I got caught with Per-

Suddenly a large box appears in front of me.

Oh gee, thanks dude. I MEAN APHRODITE! I DID NOT CALL YOU DUDE! LOVE YOU! THANKS!

I get up and check the time. 6:05. Good. Breakfast doesn't start until 7:00.

I walk out of the cabin and to where Mr.D should be.

On my way I see a group of Athena girls. I recognize them. Julia, Sylvia, and Sophia. The call themselves the ai's which is really fucking weird considering AI is an actual thing.