gum!

(Before you guys read this if I see one comment about "that's out of character" or "she wouldn't do that 💀" Ik guys it's for the plot it has to be like it so the books plot will make sense 😻 taking creative liberties to be silly 🗣️🗣️)

"Oh my gosh bro, I was looking all over for you." He sighs. "Where were you?" 

"Taking a shower...?" I respond. Percy laughs. Luke rolls his eyes but smiles.

"So, how we doin this morning?" He asks.

"Good. How you doin" Percy says back in the same tone.

"I'm good. Y/n, you?" Luke turns to me.

"Tired. Good though." I respond.

He looks at Percy and Percy does this thing with his eyes "What?" I ask.

"Just making faces" Luke says.

"Alright then" I nod. I then get the sudden urge for gum. I have some in my cabin. 

"Okay, be right back y'all" I get up and start the windy walk back to my cabin.

On the way there my arm is pulled. I look over and see Annabeth. "Are you and Percy dating?"

"What? No. Just friends." I reply. She lets go.

"Good. Because you're my friend and you...you know we have like a...a thing." She crosses her arms but smiles.

"What thing? You mean you can't accept he doesn't like you because you have a massive crush on h-"

"Shut up y/n! Not cool dude!" She laughs but I don't.

"Okay, bye." She walks away quickly.

Okay, that was weird. Also yes we're dating, yes it's just in my head, yes I'm delusional.

Still though. 

I go into my cabin and rummage through my drawer. Chocolate, chocolate, gum! There we go. 

Aphrodissie bubble gum

Great. Sounds good. I pop it into my mouth and it tastes really good not gonna lie.

I throw the rest of the packet in my pocket.

I walk down the path back to where Percy and Luke are probably finished with breakfast but waiting for me.

When I get back and see them my body suddenly feels to heavy for my legs. I trip and stumble but find my way up.

"Bro not y/n tweaking right now" Luke says.

"Hey, s-shut up! Am not!" 

"Come on beach girl, let's go." Percy says and we start walking. 

"Dam, didn't even ask where." Percy says surprised.

"Huh? Oh yeah, where are we uh going?"

"Archery again." Luke smirks.

"Ugh" I huff. 

"What's wrong? I thought you liked it." Luke asks.

Now it's Percy's turn to smirk. "She's just mad that she's not good at it."

"Hey! I'm plenty good..." I resort. Suddenly my stomach is lurching.

"Right, I'm gonna go run ahead to get us the good bows." Luke starts running ahead.

I have to stop for a second. My head has literally started spinning. I don't feel good.

Suddenly Percy's hand find my shoulder. "You alright?" I take a deep breath.