oh my

"We have to."

"We have to, you're not suggesting yap yap yap! What are we talking about?!" Percy asks.

"Just give her to us." Chiron tells him.

"No! I'm not giving her to you unless you tell me what you're doing" Percy takes a step back.

"Percy, please. You don't want to be the reason she dies." Mr. D sighs.

Percy reluctantly hands me over. I want to say no or stop but I can't.

"What the fuck..." Mr. D mutters.

"Hey! Language!" Chiron scolds him.

"Shut up Chiron." He starts walking away.

💙Percy Pov 💙

I watch them walk away with her. I'm still kinda in shock. Annabeth literally put an arrow in her and only the gods knows why.

I heard her say something about her arm. I think Annabeth was meaning to hit her arm, like hit the bow maybe. Because it look her a second to process what she did, then she bolted. Then Luke grabbed her.

I have her blood all over me. While should be grossing me out it's honestly not. I carried her by choice, so if it's anyone's fault it's mine.

I feel so bad for her. Oh my gosh. Luke runs up and stops next to me. "Where'd she go?"

"Chiron and Mr. D took her somewhere" I respond

"And you didn't go with them?" He looks genuinely shocked.

"No I-I didn't think I was supposed to. Why?"

"Because you guys are like...in love?" Luke says like it's obvious.

"No we're not." I tell him.

"Better tell her that." He starts walking away.

"Woah, woah! Dude! What do you mean?" I ask and follow him.

"Do you see the way she looks at you? Also, the way she let you sit her down? If it was me she would I have kicked me a in the nuts and tried to do it herself." He laughs a little bit.

"Well she was probably in a lot of pain..." I try to keep my head straight. There's no way she likes me. 

"I think she does. You already like her. Go figure out where she is dude." He tells me.

"I-but what if I get us in more trouble?"

"When has that stopped you before?" He laughs.

💙

Y/n pov 🗣️‼️💓

I'm going in and out of conciseness as I'm carried. All I know is Percy's not here and I don't like it.

"Okay, y/n. I need you to wake up, you have to verbally consent to leaving before I can get you out of here." Mr. D says.

I stare up and force myself to speak.

"I'm not going w-without Percy" 

"Damn it, why did we let a Poseidon and Aphrodite kid mix" he says exasperated.

"Please?" He asks again.

"Percy." I demand.

"You're going to die if we d-" he snaps his head up at the sound of other talking.

"I'm right here." Percy gives a little wave.

"Damn it!" He curses again.

"Do you both give consent for us to leave camp?" He says annoyed.

"Mhm" I mutter and a  "yep" follows from Percy.

He drags us out and starts to do something. Percy's eyes look over me. I can't even feel anything anymore but if I could I would probably be blushing.

"What did you have to even do? Where are we going?" Percy asks Mr. D

"Gods. One way out of this."

Suddenly a bright flash of light shines.

All of them are lined up on these weird chairs...it feels like a fever dream.

"Take 'er will ya?" Mr. D hands me over to Percy. 

Percy presses me against him, wrapping my legs around his waist and putting a hand under me. He puts his other hand on my back and pushes my head over his shoulder so I don't have to look at anyone else.

I'm slipping in and out of consciousness. I hear loud talking and gasps. I even hear crying at one point. 

💙

When I wake up I'm laying down on this couch. I've never seen it before. Percy's on the other side of the room. He looks up at me and walks over. I look up at him.

I feel different.  I'm in different clothes and so is he. 

"Hey..." he smiles.

"Hey..." my voice is kind of raspy.

He kneels down next to me so we're closer. "You wanna know what happened?"

"Of course"

He laughs a bit. "Great." He turns into adhd story telling Percy. 

"So basically-I'm pretty sure were passed out completely during this-we met ALL the Gods and Mr. D was an absolute G because bro put on a SHOW." He nods wide eyed. 

"He told the Gods that you got shot-obviously- and needed to be like magical or whatever to not die-but, they were all like 'oh my Dionysius! You can't  just come in here with a hurt camper and expect us to make her immortal so she doesn't die forever!' And so-

My eyes widen "Immortal?"

"Yes y/n, immortal. We can get to that later, moving on! So-and he is a COMPLETE different guy around the other gods- Mr.D told them that you took the arrow for ME-because of a battle or something-and that it was an act of true love-which made your mom-who actually looks exactly like you, totally see the resemblance there-cry because...like, I dunno actually-but, basically the other Gods all feel super strongly about this too...." He takes a deep breath to continue.

"And my dad was like 'my son blah blah' and then your mom was like 'aww our little angel wangle babies!'  And then all the other gods were like 'well we can't let her die now!'  And then Ares-LITERAL ARES-said 'chat, we're making her immortal if she dies we're screwed' it's so weird that he called them chat though...but then Poseidon-or, well I should probably just say like my dad- said 'Percy, you realize if we make her immortal she'll spend the rest of her life miserable without you' because you know, they think we're like fully in move obsessed willing to die for each other at this point-"

"Slow down" I mumble.

"Sorry...just wanted to make sure you were all caught up, I'll slow down a bit, okay?" He waits for a response.

"Okay, thank you Percy" I smile a bit. 

"Anytime, Beach girl." There this second where we're just looking into each other's eyes. 

"Anyways! But then, Zeus was like 'well what if we found a way to ground her somehow...some way to make her mortal and die, but only she knows how to access it.' And then Demeter was like 'woah friendssss lets th-'" we pause and start to laugh.

"Okay, so maybe she didn't sound like that! But she definitely said 'woah, but we're not gonna set ourselves up for another Romeo Juliet....what if we also made Percy immortal?' And then everyone was agreeing and stuff and Mr. D lowkey looked horrified but, you know."

"so because I was gonna die and they couldn't just heal me because that isn't allowed or something...I'm immortal now..? And so are you..?"

"Unless you hit us in one spot...you wanna know where yours is?"