fix you.

(My bad guys some kinda bad stuff happened and I needed a couple days to get (kinda) bacl to normal so sorry for keeping you waiting ily 💙💙)

I scream. I scream louder than I ever have before. Louder than anyone in the entire camp ever screamed.

"Shut up! I mean it, SHUT UP!" her dagger fully goes through me.

It's horrifying to watch my body be destroyed.

"Get off! Get off!" I cry.

"THIS IS YOUR OWN FAULT, Y/N! You wanted to be my friend so badly, show me how badly!"

I sob. Fully sob. Gosh, maybe it would be better to be mortal, so I could just end this.

"Yeah, the only way you'll be my friend is if I make you different. If I fix you."

I scream again.

"SHUT UP! What's that little nickname Percy had for you? Let's use that. What was It?"

A voice comes from behind her. "beach girl." 

Hands rip her body me off suddenly.

My hands are on the ground. I'm in my knees. I'm on my feet. I'm stumbling.

Arms grab me. I assume it's Percy.

It's not, they belong to Luke.

Arms hold me on a chest. "Stop moving."

"Where's Percy?" Tears are still flowing down my face, it hurts.

"Making Annabeth get taste of her own medicine."

"No...buts she's my friend..." I explain.

"Y/n, Annabeth is not your friend." Luke is firm, but he's sympathetic. 

"Don't listen to him y/n, I am your friend. Don't worry!" Annabeth says. Her voice is far away.

"No, Annabeth. That's the second god damn time you've tried to kill her." Percy spits back.

"I wasn't trying to kill her, just make her a little messed up like the rest of us."

"Yeah?" 

I turn towards them at Percy's response, knowing I need to step in.

"Percy, stop-" Luke stops me from finishing and turns me around back into him. I'm bleeding all over, but I know I can't die.

She doesn't know that though. Luke doesn't know that.

However, Percy does know. He's fully aware.

and he's still about to fuck her up.

 "I'm not going to stop. You're about to see how messed up someone can get."

Suddenly a fist is being grabbed. "I know ALL of your moves Percy."

"No you don't, not this one." Suddenly her legs have been kicked out from under her.

"Ouch! Damnit, get off!" He grabs her hands and yanks her so she's facing away from him.

"You're going to walk. You're going to walk all the way to Chirons office, and then? You're going to stay there until they send you home."

"THE ONE TIME! THE ONLY TIME I ACTUALLY WANTED TO WIN A FIGHT! FOR-FOR SOMETHING WE NEEDED! AND HERE YOU ARE! LIKE ALWAYS! WHY ARE YOU SO OBSESSED WITH PROTECTING HER PERCY?!"

"I'm not obsessed with protecting her! I'm in love with her, and love means you support each other. You constantly trying to fuck around with her means I'm constantly going to stop you."